Pasting into comments on front page stories

I was just trying to paste the block of text below into the story about iPhone 6 battery sizes. It wouldn't let me, telling me I can't enter a blank comment. Even after I pasted into notepad and tried, same thing. Also tried both IE and Chrome. 

Here's the text:

The iPhone 6 features an 1810 mAh, 3.82 V Lithium-ion Polymer battery with an energy rating of 6.91 Wh. Turning it over, the rating improves to 7.01 Wh! Perhaps the engineers were able to squeeze an extra 0.1 Wh in the battery after confirming the text on the front.

In line with rumors, the battery is rated at 3.82 V and 11.1 Wh of energy, for a total of 2915 mAh?nearly double the capacity of the 1560 mAh unit in the iPhone 5s, and slightly larger than the 2800 mAh burner in the Galaxy S5.

I wasn't even able to just take blocks of the text and cut some out - I think it doesn't detected pasted text as being in the box.

• 2 weeks later...

This should work now. for urls you need to add (without spaces [ url ] link goes here [ / url ] it is a known bug and on the list of things to do.