windows leak shot build 9835

Hi Jen, can you please hover your mouse over the virtual desktop icon and take a screenshot. If you are unwilling to do this, the screenshots will be considered fakes.

It's not about the cursor. He want's to know what happens when you hover over the Virtual Desktop switcher icon

ok I well post it

huh...thanks. not sure why there's this but then the Start Menu also has a search bar.

Yea personally it's a bit redundant -- should just add that feature into the start menu itself, have that show up where the tiles are, search results on the left as normal. One less thing on the taskbar, streamline it a bit. *Shrug* it's still early, so it can change a lot between now and release.

Yea personally it's a bit redundant -- should just add that feature into the start menu itself, have that show up where the tiles are, search results on the left as normal. One less thing on the taskbar, streamline it a bit. *Shrug* it's still early, so it can change a lot between now and release.

I actually don't mind that additional icon at all, but like you say, they should unify the search functionality somehow 

It works fine in virtual box, good lord could your Linux crusade be any stronger?

no it works not. do you really think i would invent such stories?

i have reported this problem months back and afaik some neowiner confirmed it.

VBox has been somewhat wonky for me as well over the past few builds, pretty much given up on it for a while and went back to VMWare Workstation until whatever their issues are get sorted out. Especially love it when it refuses to even start the client GUI on some systems, been an issue with the current builds for a couple months now.

Hi Jen, can you please hover your mouse over the virtual desktop icon and take a screenshot. If you are unwilling to do this, the screenshots will be considered fakes.

I already post the image

e6twuv.png

Yeah I doubt the legitimacy of this "screenshot". When there is only one desktop environment open, this is what it looks like:

proof1.png

Jen900 has been around my forum for a few months, posting fake leaks. This guy even imposed as Faikee, WZOR, and many other famous leakers.

Yeah I doubt the legitimacy of this "screenshot". When there is only one desktop environment open, this is what it looks like:

proof1.png

Jen900 has been around my forum for a few months, posting fake leaks. This guy even imposed as Faikee, WZOR, and many other famous leakers.

well my name is been used??? I closed all my virtual desktop that's why it looks like..I don't explain to people who are so abusive and drag my name in different accusation

well my name is been used??? I closed all my virtual desktop that's why it looks like..I don't explain to people who are so abusive and drag my name in different accusation

Closing all desktops will make the "Add a desktop" label return and the black box disappear as seen in earlier video's. Your images are fake.

ok I well post it

This also confirms this is actually the hoaxer Jen/Jesthon

They always use the word "well" instead of "will". Even after it's been pointed out hundreds and hundreds of times, the person still does it lmao. It's as if it's physically impossible for the person to type "WILL"

• Like 3

Closing all desktops will make the "Add a desktop" label return and the black box disappear as seen in earlier video's. Your images are fake.

In the video did you see that he close all virtual desktop totally he did not close it totally there are two live desktop before he minimize it.You don't know it because you don't have the build to test it

And to mention it again, as stated earlier in this thread. The build number is wrong, the 5 is mis aligned in 9835.

Also, in Build 9834, we also get to see the start menu, and it shows the live tiles are aligned nicely (http://www.winbeta.org/news/windows-9-threshold-will-feature-start-menu-embraces-theme-your-desktop), there is the same amount of space on top, bottom and left hand side of the start menu. These "screenshots" however show the tiles with way to much space on the right hand side, and more space on top then on the bottom. Not to mention that the space inbetween tiles (large tile to medium tile has to most obvious difference) is inconsistent.

This also confirms this is actually the hoaxer Jen/Jesthon

They always use the word "well" instead of "will". Even after it's been pointed out hundreds and hundreds of times, the person still does it lmao. It's as if it's physically impossible for the person to type "WILL"

So what is the problem if I use well???????????If I used it I 'm jesthon or WTF you called that Don't judge me you don't know me!!!

In the video did you see that he close all virtual desktop totally he did not close it totally there are two live desktop before he minimize it.You don't know it because you don't have the build to test it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE2MGk-ZSKc

Please, come again next time if you have REAL information/screenshots, in case you'll ever have.

And to mention it again, as stated earlier in this thread. The build number is wrong, the 5 is mis aligned in 9835.

Also, in Build 9834, we also get to see the start menu, and it shows the live tiles are aligned nicely (http://www.winbeta.org/news/windows-9-threshold-will-feature-start-menu-embraces-theme-your-desktop), there is the same amount of space on top, bottom and left hand side of the start menu. These "screenshots" however show the tiles to way to much space on the right hand side, and more space on top then on the bottom. Not to mention that the space inbetween tiles (large tile to medium tile has to most obvious difference) is inconsistent.

anyone can edit my shot to look it as fake alignment ...if your telling me about the tiles they a legit anyway!

Easy guys.

I think I know a way to see if its right or wrong.

@Jen

first: Can you please install firefox

second: can you please download Ollydbg v1.10

http://www.ollydbg.de/download.htm  

http://www.ollydbg.de/odbg110.zip

unzip it to a folder without blanks in the path for e.g.:

c:/temp/odbg

third: download Safeseh module for ollydebug

http://www.openrce.org/downloads/details/244/OllySSEH

its the "download from openrce"-link

in this zip there is a folder "Project", then "Release" in it there is a OllySSEH.dll.

Copy this dll in the ollydbg folder.

Start ollydbg with admin-rights.

Next File -> Attach  -> firefox.exe (it has to be started to attach it)

Nect Plugins -> SafeSEH
Now you can see all loaded dlls of firefox.

It will look like this:
ollysseh.gif

Make a screenshot and post it.

• Like 1

anyone can edit my shot to look it as fake alignment ...if your telling me about the tiles they a legit anyway!

But... But you're the one that posted those images. Seriously, go look to the image you posted in the beginning of the thread. The large tile and medium tile have to much pixels inbetween and the tiles all together are misaligned (or the whole start menu is, for the matter). And go do it yourself, open Photoshop and type 'Build 9835' on top of the string on the bottom right corner in 11px Segoe UI Light. The letters DO NOT align in your screenshot. And the virtual desktop interface you posted earlier doesn't exist at all. Just give it up, admit it: your screenshots are fake.

I don't waste time in replying this I have the build so I don't care what else you say

Why not? Can't win an argument? At the end of the video, they close their 2nd virtual desktop, rending only 1 left. What happens? Not only the 2nd virtual desktop disappears, but so does the 1st one and the '+' in the black box, leaving space for '+ Add a desktop'. O, and by the way:

541db87d5dff5-naamloos.png

Now, I get that the screenshots are cut on the edges, but the left hand side and right hand side are identical cut of when I compare it with my Windows installation. And even if I'm wrong, the cut on the right hand side doesn't make up for a 100 pixels. Miss alignment is miss aligned.