Giveaway: Wasteland 2 - with some sort of original backer bonus...

I was the original backer on Wasteland 2 on kickstarter.

You will receive a DRM free digital copy of the game (PC or Mac or Linux) and the unique and quirky skill.

You can claim your digital key, and download Wasteland 2, from either Steam? or GOG.com.

Here is a link to the game on steam.  http://store.steampowered.com/app/240760/

IT IS AN OLD SCHOOL CLASSIC TURN BASED TACTICAL RPG.

Key Features

• One Size Does Not Fit All: Don't feel like finding the key for a door? Why not try a Rocket Launcher! Basically the same thing... right?
  • Enhanced Classic RPG Game Play: Classic RPG game play ideas updated with modern design philosophies.
  • Decision Making... with Consequences: With both short and long term reactivity to the players choices, every decision matters in the outcome of the story.
  • Huge & Customizable: Dozens of hours of game. Hundreds of characters. Thousands of variations on your Rangers' appearance. Over 150 weapons. Dozens of skills. Even the UI can be customized.
  • Steam Features: Wasteland 2 supports Cloud Saving so you can sync your saves across multiple computers!
The Wasteland series impressive and innovative lineage has been preserved at its very core, but modernized for the fans of today with Wasteland 2. Immerse yourself in turn-based tactical combat that will test the very limits of your strategy skills as you fight to survive a desolate world where brute strength alone isn?t enough to save...
Release Date: 18 Sep, 2014

I did like it too much after playing the beta, so i decided to give the key away.  

please make sure you like this kinds of games, so the key will not be wasted.

to take part, post your favorite turn-based RPG below.   i will pick one person whenever i feel like doing so ;)  also mention where you want GOG or Steam key.

Of course Fallout was a big favorite and considering we're talking about Wasteland 2 it's the first thing that comes to mind.

My favorite, though, would have to be Ultima III and IV.  Ultima III got my feet wet and I was completely obsessed with Ultima IV.  Starting with the character creation on to the huge (at the time) world map with its cities...  Just a great immersive game for me.

I posted a picture of some of my original boxes (including Fallout and System Shock 2) that were some of my favorites.

Since it's the spiritual ancestor of Fallout, one of my favourite RPG (heck i even have the Fallout Tactics, the much hated Fallout lol) of all times, for me this is a non brainer!

Steam key please!

Ogre Battle 64, since it was the game that introduced me to the genre. I ended up playing games like Fallout and Final Fantasy Tactics.  I haven't played a Turn based tactical RPG in a while so I would be cool if I could get back in it with this game.  Thanks for the opportunity to win and if I win I would like a steam key.

My favorite turn based RPG is Baldur's Gate 2. Yeah i know the game did not stop at the end of every turns unless you checked the option but it's still turn based and it's still awesome.

If i win i want a Steam Key.

My favourite Turn-Based RPG was definitely Civilization V (3rd most played game of all time by me)! I guess it is not a stereotypical RPG but you do role-play as a leader of some of the greatest civs of all time! I am also soooo Hyped for Civ 6: Beyond Earth... :jump: I saw Wasteland 2 on the front page of steam a while back and wanted it ever since. This is my chance to actually get it and play since sadly I do not have the budget currently to buy anything (not even civ 6 on release)... And if I win I would be greatfull to you forever :) My Life has been pretty stressful lately since I just moved back to germany from the US (where I've lived for 3 years) and thats been pretty hard. Anyway, enough talking, now I'm just talking about totally unrelated stuff. So I hope I win and good luck to all of you other guys too! :hug:Also if I win I would like a Steam key please :3 If I can could you add me on steam? (Username: Silas18301). Thanks!

....EDIT.... then i will run a random number generator and PM the winner.

the game is DRM free and also available in linux and mac versions!

i will take Silas18301 entry, but no more entries from people who joined recently...  especially not today.   i definitely prefer people who contribute to the forums.

actually i decided that 10 people will be enough. 

one more entry and i will pick a winner and PM them!

if i miss it, and more people will enter, its ok too.   i will post here, when i have selected the winner.

Fallout, though BG2EE might overtake that once I sink my teeth into that one (BG2 is on my list of shame; games I really should have played but never got around to back in the day).

Steam key if I win.

Cheers.