Mercedes and windows phone

Hey all. I'm getting a new Mercedes C class. I've just read that the command online system may need rSAP to work. As far as I know WP8 update 1 does not support this. However the information about the requirement for command online may be out dated.

Does anyone have a Merc and run windows phone? Does it work well?

Since the W205 is very new, I doubt a tech enthusiast community will unlikely own a W205. You could try a Mercedes forum such as Mbworld for a best answer. I would go to a dealer and try it with your phone, and perhaps asking one of the SA's (although most are clueless). Per Wiki, iOS and WP use PBAP for integration, which makes sense. Naturally Mercedes and other car manufacturers primarily target iOS integration. Over Bluetooth/platform neutral (providing you have the proper bluetooth profiles), you can usually stream music, and make calls. 

• 4 weeks later...

My 2013 uses mBrace2. There is no Windows Phone app from what I can tell to enable you to use the "extras" like remote unlock and vehicle location. But I use Android so I didn't do a deeper search than via MS' App store online.