Are there any Windows Phones with built in Stylus like the Galaxy Note?

I have the 1520 which is the biggest windows phone you can get right now and does not come with a stylus. But I never need it anyway. You can also buy a stylus from ebay if you want it.

Google is your friend.

There are after market stylus for the phone/tablet:

http://store.wpcentral.com/windows-phone-stylus.htm

They aren't the same.

The Note has a digitizer built into the screen (like the Surface) which allows for more precise inputs using a stylus. Like a pen style stylus and I believe that is what Goten is looking for.

The ones you linked are capacitive ones that aren't nearly as accurate or precise.

• Like 1

They aren't the same.

The Note has a digitizer built into the screen (like the Surface) which allows for more precise inputs using a stylus. Like a pen style stylus and I believe that is what Goten is looking for.

The ones you linked are capacitive ones that aren't nearly as accurate or precise.

I have one... it works fine...  same as Note series.

But WP won't have the same features as Note ... I mean the hover, pop-up window, etc..  because Note has more features than WP does.

People are using it for signature, note taking, drawing, etc...    that works fine on mine...

A phone with the digitizer is what I am needing. I have tried the rubber styluses and got mixed results with that. It just isn't precise enough to do what I need it to do. Looks like its going to be the Note 4.

No. Not yet, anyways. Stylus' aren't really that popular to begin with...

Not sure why you think that's the case, considering how well after-market styluses sell, and how many popular drawing apps there are.

I mean, it was hip in 2007 to declare the stylus dead, but it sort of, you know, insisted on being in demand.

• 4 months later...
I have one... it works fine...  same as Note series.

Utter nonsense.  It works nothing like the Note series.  You are using basically a pointer, the note is a digitizer.  Whole world of difference.