Xbox Games with Gold: October 2014

Xbox Live Games with Gold for October 2014

Coming up in October, Xbox Live Gold members can look forward to three new free games on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Chariot, the newest ID@Xbox game from Canadian developers Frima, will debut on Xbox One as a free download, replacing September Xbox One Games with Gold title Super Time Force (if you haven?t already downloaded it, now would be a good time).

On Xbox 360, starting Wednesday, October 1st, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (normally US $19.99) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through October 15th.

Then on October 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Darksiders II (normally US $49.99) for free through October 31st.

boxartsm.jpg  boxartsm.jpg

*Titles are available as free downloads for qualifying Xbox Live Gold members in all markets where Xbox Live is available. Some regions may offer different titles depending on market availability.

http://majornelson.com/2014/09/25/xbox-live-games-gold-october-2014/

So bad I guess nobody bothered to post the news today :p

-----

Xbox Games with Gold: September 2014

I dunno.  It's definitely not an all star game, but it could be an interesting puzzler

Yep, looks interesting enough, especially for the price ;)

Say what you want about their offerings, I'm building up quite the collection for downtime between AAA games, of which there hasn't been much given the amount of time I dedicate to playing.

I know this is really pedantic but Major Nelson really needs to work on his wording....

Coming up in October, Xbox Live Gold members can look forward to three new free games on Xbox One and Xbox 360.

When I first read this, I interpreted each platform would be getting three games. I was reading it over and over, looking for the mention of the other 2 XB1 games before I realised my interpretation was wrong. It just left me a little disappointed in the end as I started the article expecting 3 new games.

As for Chariot, I did see this game somewhere and thought it looked pretty interesting. I'm not overly excited by it but as Spenser.d has mentioned, gives me a nice collection of games to try if I ever get bored of what I have.

Just a general lack of interest in Xbox content. Just look at the entire forum section for proof.

All, the X1 selection is poor this month, the 360 selection is much better.

X1 selection might be poor this month but that's okay because Forza Horizon 2!

X1 selection might be poor this month but that's okay because Forza Horizon 2!

There is also KI Season 2 among other things, but Forza H2 is the first game in a while that has been brought up in the forums.

Just a general lack of interest in Xbox content. Just look at the entire forum section for proof.

All, the X1 selection is poor this month, the 360 selection is much better.

Or, you know, people were at work.

• 3 weeks later...

Too bad we probably won't see 2 more games with the other 2 horsemen. Darksiders was OK. Darksiders 2 was good. It would have been nice to seen the series keep elevating another 2 times.