Lian Li Shows Off PC-05, PC-06, and PC-07 Case Prototypes

Lian Li Shows Off PC-05, PC-06, and PC-07 Case Prototypes

Lian Li showed off prototypes of its new breed of cases, which can be used either as flat-bed open-air cases, or as towers. These include the mini-ITX PC-05, the micro-ATX PC-06, and the ATX PC-07. Their design is extremely simple. A tub-shaped metal structure holds key PC components along its tray, while a clear acrylic panel tops it off. You can either place the case flat-on, making it an open-air case with its clear-acrylic panel removed, or you can place it along its side, to resemble a tower. The three feature a forward-oriented standard ATX PSU bay, a slimline optical drive bay, two or more 3.5-inch/2.5-inch drive bays, and a PCI-Express 3.0 x16 riser, letting you install a graphics card. Lian Li is seeking feedback that will help it perfect the three.

131a.jpg

131c.jpg

131b.jpg

Source

so if the graphics cards bus pins are facing down and not seated in a riser, how does it work? *LOL* look at the one picture I know these aren't finaly etc, bad images for test shots.. blah blah but at least do it right

Reminds me of a VCR for some reason.

first time I saw the XBOX One that was what I thought of it also, don't know why all these ugly designs are resurfacing lately

Reminds me of an old record player, think it'll look sweet as a HTPC build on a shelving unit.

put some vacuum tubes in there glowing and you can say it's an old stereo system

I am partial to cases where everyone can see the parts...the cases look pretty interesting, but that's probably because of the case lights they have...