Neowin IRC down?

Looks like it from here too.

--- Looking up irc.neowin.net..

--- Connecting to irc.neowin.net (208.43.57.26) port 6667..

--- Connection failed. Error: Connection refused

Just doing some server updates, will be back in a bit

thanks for the update. been getting failed connections and thought it was something on my end. ive also been able to connect a few times. not sure.

Ah, thought it was something with my connection. I was having issues yesterday with my internet, reset everything and Irc stopped working :(

Glad dave is just doing maintenance :)

Been either down for a bit now, or on-off, first it was error code 10061 in Trillian which is refused, now its 10060 in Trillian which is timeout, so... :/

I guess I have to come to the forums to spend time.... sometimes you forget the forums exists. :rofl:

Been either down for a bit now, or on-off, first it was error code 10061 in Trillian which is refused, now its 10060 in Trillian which is timeout, so... :/

I guess I have to come to the forums to spend time.... sometimes you forget the forums exists. :rofl:

Trillian? There's your problem >.>

It's back up for now, but seems to be very unstable (like my internet is being, making the whole thing a million times more difficult to resolve). There will be more downtime this evening, as I'm going to rebuild the whole server to get it properly fixed

• 2 weeks later...