October 2014 Desktops

Two screenshots - one with my normal stuff I have open and one completely bare.

I am planning on setting up my monitors as spanning once Windows 10 gets released properly and I can enable the start menu, I don't like the fact the modern UI screen opens over all three monitors when its spanned so I only turn on spanning to play some games over my three monitors and I also don't like third party apps to enable the start menu lol Im awkward

Screenshot1:

r2uf7q.jpg

Screenshot2:

2n9gh6q.jpg

Wallpaper please 

Yeah LOL. I had 7 Pro on this old Pentium 4, but XP runs so much nicer on it. I miss Windows 7 though...I may switch back eventually if I can get a faster hard drive etc.

So... how's that trackball mouse going? :P

Shots of home. Main desktop is "Mono View" on InterfaceLift. Secondary desktop was a wallpaper off wallbase.post-99705-0-58190800-1413419817.jpg

post-99705-0-49326000-1413419827.jpg

Started to do a clean install around 2pm,  it is now 10pm and it's done.  Ridiculous.  Did a clean install, drivers didn't work,  had to use the system restore,  did that,  had issues, did it again,  had issues,  did it again, it worked.  Then I messed it up.  Then finally got it working,  had to go from 8.0 to 8.1 then re do my installs.   All done now, I think. 

OxfPWOU.jpg

how do get the music app to show like that?

Adjust volume/play state, take screenshot before fade-out would be my guess.

• Like 2