Neowin Monthly Photography Challenge - Oct & Nov '14 (Friendship)

As promised here's my entry.

Theme for next month, seeing as it's December - Christmas

Got my vote :P

Very creative, though If I were to pet peeve, in th actual bowl of soup :laugh:

Got my vote :p

Very creative, though If I were to pet peeve, in th actual bowl of soup :laugh:

I prefer creative ;) I wasn't able to the memory card with the original pic (and couldn't re-create it) so I had to think outside of the box.

• Like 1

awww sorry dipsylalapo, my vote now goes to him :p

Ah what, I thought we had an agreement?  :shiftyninja:

Great first entry dude :) We hope to see you in the future, now get posting in the other thread :D

• Like 1

Many thanks :) I haven't taken any pics in about a year since my gf doesn't really like my hobby and we have had a few arguments about it, so in that way, I do hope I'll be able to send in a few more ??

What other thread? :)

• Like 1

Many thanks :) I haven't taken any pics in about a year since my gf doesn't really like my hobby and we have had a few arguments about it, so in that way, I do hope I'll be able to send in a few more ??

Ah that sucks, you seem to be really good at it!

This one, feel free to post your other work here.

• Like 1

Ah that sucks, you seem to be really good at it!

This one, feel free to post your other work here.

Yeah it sucks indeed, tell me about it ;) The one pic I posted was a new one though, so maybe I can be more active again soon... ah well.

Thanks for the compliment, I will see what I can find for the other thread :D

• Like 1

Well, take photos of her and problem solved :laugh:

Let me correct that statement for you ;)

"Well, take photos of ONLY her and problem solved"   :p

I actually went through that same issue, note i'm an amateur. I wanted to upgrade my d5000 to a d600, my SO bitched at me "why do you need to spend 2k(kit) on a camera" my response "oh so I can take better pictures of us and you :laugh:

I actually went through that same issue, note i'm an amateur. I wanted to upgrade my d5000 to a d600, my SO bitched at me "why do you need to spend 2k(kit) on a camera" my response "oh so I can take better pictures of us and you :laugh:

My brother just got D810.  I was at his house other day and looked at his camera...  I like it. 

Haha, hard to protest against something like that xD

My brother just got D810.  I was at his house other day and looked at his camera...  I like it. 

Yes please stop making us lesser mortals jealous  :p :D

Like I said lesser mortals I completely lacked any ideas on the topic and to be honest the cameras not been out for many weeks now.

What camera you have now?

You should go out and take some pictures and post them in digital pictures thread.  

:)

I have a Canon EOS 700D

That's a good camera.

I usually watch the sports on TV and notice those photographers that they have huge lens on their cameras..

I have D5000 and maybe to get an upgrade .. not sure yet... or I could stick with my current one for a bit longer.

Yeah the 700D is neat! I started out with a 500D, and apart from the terrible noise at high ISOs, I loved that cam. Much more important is the lens though. If you get the chance, test your 700D with an L lens, you won't believe the crispness of those images.

As for the 800mm lens... holy guacamole!

• Like 1