Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP

Windows 10 Build 10114 ChangeLog From win10china: Build 10114 changelog, since they did not post any source, and I couldn't find another site mentioning same, so I presume it's from their own sources, please correct me if you find there's another source.  http://www.ithome.com/html/win10/146750.htm

Google translate:

Win10 preview version 10114: three old application "glorious laid off"

2015-5-9 17:14:03 Source: IT House

IT Home News May 9 news, according to Microsoft Win10 preview 10114 updates contents of the log, this version is mainly focused on the contents of Bug fixes and fine tuning, and no new features added . Obvious change is the three old application "glorious laid off."

20150509_170559_25.jpg
? Win10 preview version 10074 of the "MSN gourmet" application
20150509_170607_841.jpg
? Win10 preview version 10074 of the "MSN Health" application
All three applications are: MSN cuisine (MSN Food and Drink), MSN Health (MSN Health and Fitness) and games (Games) . Among them, the reason is removed before the two applications: Microsoft believes that this is "outdated" MSN application, there is no continued relevance . The "game" application has been removed because of its successor, "Xbox" applications have been able to "independently" in the future the new "Xbox" application will completely replace the original "game" applications to provide richer content for the players.
20150509_170014_443.jpg
? Win10 preview version 10074 of the "game" application
According to Microsoft's arrangement, Windows10 game performance will be significantly improved, Xbox and Win10 contact will be very close. On the Win10 launch in January of this year, Microsoft's all-round display of the various functions of the new Xbox applications , such as implementing Xbox Live members online exchange, create and share game video and screenshots, combined with Steam, so Xbox game in Win10 desktops operation and other cross-platform functionality. It can be said, Win10 gameplay via Xbox perfect embodiment applications.

20150509_171105_689.jpg
? Win10 preview version of Xbox 10074 Applications
Change from Win10 preview version 10114 of view, Win10 development has entered the final stage, the new function was developed, repair and commissioning has become a priority.Since Microsoft released Win10 to catch the official version in the summer, so in the future Win10 desktop version may not have particularly significant changes.

Well, what I heard is some-what different from MJF: win10 will have 2 GDR's, GDR1 is targeted for this Fall, in Aug. (i.e. the time when win10 is rumored to GA), GDR2 next Spring. Anyway, it's still quite some time away, and MS likes to change plans lately.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/why-it-...on-of-windows/

yuDIEQb.jpg

Btw, it you wonder how Win365 would work, think of Intune, that's all I could say ATM. :)

I agree. Bring back the Windows 8 team.

I don't think there is Windows this, that and 8 team but only one team, Windows team. I believe what used to be two teams building Windows for desktop and Windows for Phone is now one team. I wouldn't worry about bugs, i believe in month of June everything will fall in its place. Once we get that bug free build from there there will be internal improvements and possible some bug fixes you can hardly recreate until it hits RTM. I'd say sometime in June Microsoft will release really stable and good build.

I agree. Bring back the Windows 8 team.

How about Window 7 team ?  :shifty:

• 5 weeks later...