Two teachers accused of having

Just for the record: the age of consent in Louisiana is 17.

A 16 year old there cannot give sexual consent, male or female. This was statutory rape x2. Extra points for the power disparity issue that attaches to teacher/student.

In some countries this wouldn't exactly be a crime, the student was 16 which is the age of consent in some countries.

In Louisiana the age of consent is 17, but then again because they're teachers this makes it more of a crime,

Anyhow if I was 16 and had a threesome with 2 hot teachers like this, I don't think it would be a crime or I would be victimised personally.

But these teachers are supposed to be in a position of trust and shouldn't be having sex with students regardless of age.

If they don't do some serious jail time, they'll at least never be able to teach again.

It's interesting that if this were male teachers having sex with 16 old year girl, society would want to basically hang them. However, since this is two decent looking female teachers, it is not looked upon as severe. Conversely, if I were a 16 year old boy again and this happened to me, I'd keep it between the three of us and enjoy the last two years of high school.  :shiftyninja:

but what if he had instigated it? yes i know he is a minor but seriously?

If this minor instigated it then that may result in an additional charge against these two adults. Contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

The question is, legalities aside, does the "victim" feel like he's a victim, or is he now the coolest guy among his peers?

Coz, y'know... If he doesn't feel raped or abused, what's the point in prosecuting? It's not like any kind of "justice" is going to be served, is it?  Just fire the teachers and move on.

I hear that. The 14 year old girl that male teacher had sex with was barely under 15 so conceivably she was not even two years younger this boy. So why is he a monster who needs a 15 year sentence and these teachers OK?. So what if she committed suicide every article says it was because other students made fun of her and bullied her over the consential incident. Either he's not a monster, or these teachers are just as bad as him.

• Like 2

I hear that. The 14 year old girl that male teacher had sex with was barely under 15 so conceivably she was not even two years younger this boy. So why is he a monster who needs a 15 year sentence and these teachers OK?. So what if she committed suicide every article says it was because other students made fun of her and bullied her over the consential incident. Either he's not a monster, or these teachers are just as bad as him.

Dude, that 2 year difference is gigantic. Plus, that difference between men and women...

The kid is probably a hero to his buddies, if they weren't teachers this would be pretty much legal anywhere.

• Like 1

That lucky son of a bitch...

To be honest people shouldn't be persecuted for "child molestation" / "rape" unless they hold down and force the person against there will. OR if the person has no clue what they are doing.

14 - 18 i think is a solid age BECAUSE

naturally woman want older men and men want younger men.

OF COURSE there has to be some kind of line where a 50 year old can't sleep with a 14 year old but i think someone who is 14 is perfectly capable of knowing what they are doing.

AND just because there are ALOT of sick ###### out there i think anyone between 14 - 18 should have to have parental consent or consent from the state to have 'relations' with someone older or younger.

If your 20, you should not be chasing 14 year olds but naturally you are attracted to 16 - 24 year olds (4 year difference).

If thats not acceptable then a 34 year old should not be aloud to have relations with a 30 year old because after all the 34 year old is 4 years more mature than the 30 year old.

___

Just my opinion, im not going to try to defend it so feel free say something about it.

Dude, that 2 year difference is gigantic. Plus, that difference between men and women...

The kid is probably a hero to his buddies, if they weren't teachers this would be pretty much legal anywhere.

Thanks for being the first person to point out the gender difference and still disagree with me. It shows an inherent sexism. The idea that men can be sexual, but woman cannot and must hide it.

Cool for the 16 year old kid, but it shows he did not appreciated them at all in any way. He actually did this knowing far well what would happened to them if they got caught. When you like or love someone else you don't put there life on the line.

In anyway you look at it if the law says it is not legal then it is not and yes you have to obey the law not what you think is the law. And the law says it is sexual abuse, so what you think is right or wrong does not matter here.

Irrelevant. He's too young to have a say in the matter, and it is illegal so placing it aside is a non-starter.

A=A, it is what it is.

By less than a year.. Whoopdeedoo.  In sensible societies (like the UK), there's rarely a prosecution if the underage party is within a year or two of coming of age, as long as it was consensual.  There's just no point in wasting people's everyone's time as there's no real crime.

The only time that differs is when it's a person in authority abusing that position.

Mind you, we also don't prosecute teens as pedophiles for taking pics of their OWN bodies...

The question is, legalities aside, does the "victim" feel like he's a victim, or is he now the coolest guy among his peers?

Coz, y'know... If he doesn't feel raped or abused, what's the point in prosecuting? It's not like any kind of "justice" is going to be served, is it?  Just fire the teachers and move on.

At 16, not only would I be coming to the defense of these teachers, I would kick the ###### out of whichever one of my buddies told. Of course it would be different if it were two male teachers and a 16-year old girl. Life isn't fair.

there is at the very least, three important aspects of this story:

1) the legal age of consent: as DocM as said, he was under, so that alone makes the whole act illegal.

3) the position of authority they had over him: not only that is illegal but it's very unprofessional.

2) the double standards: 2 adult females having sex with a male minor is more "acceptable" for the male society then two adult males having sex with a female minor. Why is that? I think the answer lies in the fact that the male society will sidekick with the male minor as long as he coming of age (if the male was like 8 years old then the most likely general consensus was rape). In some societies this is more acceptable then others, but most will marginalise the female minor, like treating her as a ordinary woman and cherish the male minor, like he won some sort of a trophy, even if both had the same age and both consent the act. Why is that?

On the other hand, the female society treats both cases as bad, but still the males adults are treated worse then the female adults because deep down inside there is still the latent idea that males should be protective over females.

For me, both of those teachers are just as bad as the male teacher that had sex with a 15 minor (in recent news, for example); it's the way that we, as a society, treat the minors and the whole case that makes the minor get all happy with the situation and his peers (male minor) or considering suicide because of fear of the family/peers (female minor).

oh and btw: this sort of stuff happens ALOT, much more then you can possible imagine.

Aw, I was hoping for a devil's threeway.

Statutory/age of consent is still such a puritanical ###### charge, as are the other two.  I feel bad for the teachers.  Just can't trust a millennial.

Thanks for being the first person to point out the gender difference and still disagree with me. It shows an inherent sexism. The idea that men can be sexual, but woman cannot and must hide it.

Look at facts, how many guys do you see complain of being raped in comparison to women? Please refrain from feminist bs, it's sickening.

It's much harder to rape a guy (I'm talking genuine erection and not homo/object penetration), than a woman. Not sure how many besides fetishists can get wood by being raped.

While we're debating this there are students getting some.. :rofl:

Word.

• Like 2

By less than a year.. Whoopdeedoo.  In sensible societies (like the UK), there's rarely a prosecution if the underage party is within a year or two of coming of age, as long as it was consensual.  There's just no point in wasting people's everyone's time as there's no real crime.

The only time that differs is when it's a person in authority abusing that position.

Mind you, we also don't prosecute teens as pedophiles for taking pics of their OWN bodies...

There are many problems with just sweeping it under the rug...

1. While the minor may think it's cool or perfectly fine right now, they may not feel that way when they've fully matured. Males generally don't reach peak maturity until well into their 20s (mid 20s) while women reach peak around 18-20.

2. Teachers are suppose to be more than just a babysitter forcing students to do homework. They're suppose to be extended role-models that indirectly provide a balance of morals beyond what the minor gets at home. For example, while a minor may get beat every night by his drunk mother or father, they might have the opportunity to escape through school / teacher guidance.

3. Just like the professional work place has fraternization rules / regulations to ward off unacceptable positions of power, it's the same principle with students and teachers. While teachers are meant to form relationships with their student's, most know that there is a fine line between a balanced relationship and an unbalanced one.

4. A teacher that is willing to knowingly commit a misdemeanor or unknowingly commit a felony (in Louisiana if the offender is more than 4 years older than the minor, it's a felony), will likely continue the depraved behavior until caught, increasing the risk each time. Are you saying you're ok if either one of these women ######'d themselves out to the entire school of males until one decided to cross the age limit you are comfortable with?

Sensible society indeed... Cheerio!

Women have spent the last century seeking equal rights, but that is a two-edged sword - the other being equal responsibilities. That includes being charged and sentenced equally when they commit a criminal sexual conduct.

• Like 6

Women have spent the last century seeking equal rights, but that is a two-edged sword - the other being equal responsibilities. That includes being charged and sentenced equally when they commit a criminal sexual conduct.

Exactly.