Anyone tried the Windows 10 Technical Preview on their gaming system?

it work fine. since release day.

i made an upgrade: W8.1 -> W10TP

game i played so far, and works

Watch dogs

EU4

Dynasty warrior 8XL

Generals:Zero hour (the last decade release)

pretty much everything i used with Windows 8 works as expected.

No Bsod or anything of such

• 3 weeks later...

I had issues with BSODs or it generating and sending huge error reports every time I quit some games, so I went back to 8.1.  I liked using it a lot, but that made it awkward.

This was before the newest build showed up.

Son's computer has Win10 on it, couldn't find a working win8 disk, he had a little issues on Team Fortress and VAc, but that is gone and LoL plays good too, WoW runs about as good as it can based on the hardware. And he actually likes it too 

Son's computer has Win10 on it, couldn't find a working win8 disk, he had a little issues on Team Fortress and VAc, but that is gone and LoL plays good too, WoW runs about as good as it can based on the hardware. And he actually likes it too 

I've been running it for almost a month now, no issues in any games thus far.

• 3 weeks later...

Skyrim works. Fallout 3 doesn't, but I've heard that Windows 8 users have problems, and there are fixes. Don't search on my account; I've been advised of them and haven't pursued them. When I get serious about returning to the Capital Wasteland, I will find them. I've also installed Oblivion but haven't tried it yet.

Starcraft 2, CSGO - works like a charm. But have had 2 freezes now with CSGO and only hard reset works. But that's for a month of using so im not complaining. There also was an issue with VAC auth but that solved itself after couple of pc restarts for some strange reason, some W10 file was messing with VAC -.-

So it's working fine for folks as an every day OS? I'm running it in a VM but I'd kind of like to experience with the full horsepower of my rig. Can I just install the latest NVidia drivers for Windows 8.1 or do I have to use packaged drivers for now?

So it's working fine for folks as an every day OS? I'm running it in a VM but I'd kind of like to experience with the full horsepower of my rig. Can I just install the latest NVidia drivers for Windows 8.1 or do I have to use packaged drivers for now?

Would love to know this as well. Currently cruising along with my Dragon Age Inquisition on Windows 8.1. Itching to play with Windows 10

Would love to know this as well. Currently cruising along with my Dragon Age Inquisition on Windows 8.1. Itching to play with Windows 10

Well, I read about there being no nVidia drivers for it and if users install Win 8.1 drivers, they work but they can't enable SLI. I'll be waiting until/if nVidia makes a Windows 10 preview driver.

DA:I is why I went back to 8.1 again, but I'm not convinced it likes 8.1 any better on my system unless I disable my iGPU/not currently in use sound chips