How to Prevent Time Travelers Leaking Builds?

Let's say time travel is possible. How would say, Microsoft, prevent build 9850 from leaking, if a time traveler leaked the build? (build 9850 because it has been built, so information would not be created from time travel)

it would have to be Time-Locked to only allow installation after a certain date which would have to be authenticated by time.com

Duh. 

• Like 2

it would have to be Time-Locked to only allow installation after a certain date which would have to be authenticated by time.com

Duh. 

A person would simply travel back in time and delete the time authentication mechanism   :)

• Like 2

build 9850 because it has been built, so information would not be created from time travel - What do you mean by this ? 

build 9850 because it has been built, so information would not be created from time travel - What do you mean by this ? 

A time traveler couldn't leak the commerical release of Windows 10 because Microsoft (in the past) hadn't coded it yet, so weird things would happen, whereas build 9850 has been built, so it wouldn't create information that doesn't exist.

In the far future there is no requirement for Microsoft operating systems as the all encompassing State Operating System to "provide100% safety and security to all its citizens" is a mandatory requirement on all hardware whatever the source .Ergo no software theft via time travel will ever or has ever occurred depending on when you read this article either in the past,present or future.

Simple,. you go to the windmill in the future, so you can play the song of storms, then go back to the past and learn it because you played it in the past already and was reminded of it... PARADOX!!!

I think time travelers (If they exist) have more important things to do than leak OS builds.

We do????.......... [Note to iDiary via the still to be invented iThink app : find important things to do]

• Like 2

I think time travelers (If they exist) have more important things to do than leak OS builds.

So you don't want that copy of MicroGoog Androws 14 after all?

If a Time Traveler goes back in time to leak a build what stops another time traveler from going back and leaking the leaked build, and so on and so forth. I don't think people in 1830 understand DVD-ROM and USB Flash Drive, but then again I wasn't there.

Yes but what if a time traveller went back and prevented the inventer discovering time travel in the first place?

A other inventor would invent it! or we would have a Grandfather Paradox maybe?

We do????.......... [Note to iDiary via the still to be invented iThink app : find important things to do]

with the, to be invented iPen?   :laugh:

Whoops see the time travelers are already at it. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ipen/ipen-the-first-active-stylus-for-ipad

Talking of time it would be interesting if someone invented a device similar to a piece of glass that you could take to an area of interest,dial in a date and time then use it like a viewing window on past events.

So say you wanted to watch the building of the statue of liberty so dial in 1875 set to fast forward and view the monument as its built.

mmmm Bring back new versions of windows to the past so leak them on Neowin or give myself "Grays Sports Almanac" and rule the world!!!!

Ummmm screw Microsoft builds, I'd be more interested in picking up a Hoverboard.

Give me the Nikes and ill be happy!