How to Prevent Time Travelers Leaking Builds?

mmmm Bring back new versions of windows to the past so leak them on Neowin or give myself "Grays Sports Almanac" and rule the world!!!!

Give me the Nikes and ill be happy!

maybe next year?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tech/news/a551560/back-to-the-future-self-lacing-shoes-for-2015-says-nike-designer.html#~oSCvN09AMz2csO

• Like 1

If a Time Traveler goes back in time to leak a build what stops another time traveler from going back and leaking the leaked build, and so on and so forth. I don't think people in 1830 understand DVD-ROM and USB Flash Drive, but then again I wasn't there.

What if it has already happened, and that's why we are as technologically advanced as we are?  What if there is an alternative timeline where there was no time traveler intervention and we still haven't mastered electricity?

Not a problem because depending on how far you go into the future, we will hit the year of the Linux desktop and Windows will no longer exist.

Or it'll be something else entirely that we haven't even heard of yet...

mmmm Bring back new versions of windows to the past so leak them on Neowin or give myself "Grays Sports Almanac" and rule the world!!!!

Give me the Nikes and ill be happy!

Power laces....Alright!!