Meet the Woman Who Likes to Live Like a Horse

Leanne-horse-woman-1-700x500.jpg

People have different ways of being themselves. Some likes to get tattoos or piercings, others like to try a different hairstyle or a dress. However, for this 40-year-old Australian named Leanne it was something entirely different. Instead of putting on a expensive makeup and go shopping, she likes to get her saddle on and act like a horse, literally.

Spending about $8,000 to $16,000, Leanne has made herself a fully equipped horse outfit that make her feel and be like a horse. Whenever in horse-mode, Leanne becomes ?Shyanne? the horse, and her good friend Grace is always there behind her to guide and give orders to Shyanne the horse.

MORE

Guys, I'm totally enjoying your replies.. lmao

@Enron - Yes, people does ride on her back. Hit the link to see a pic. lol

@TopQat - Yeah, I bet she does. Her friend Grace is the one in charge. :D

Does she lift her tail to while walking?

I had that happen on my first horse ride when I was 7 the horse in front of me must have eaten mount Everest because that is about as big as it, needless to say that was horse ride o.O

Just to think that a mere 20 years ago this person and those like her would have ended up in psych hospitals for life....... :wacko:

TBH, a few months in one would probably do her some good...

• Like 3

It's called the 'Pony Play Fetish' and it's not uncommon. Google it and find out.

Yeah, not happening.  Last time someone suggested I google something, it was "vore".

DO NOT GOOGLE THAT IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS! I wish I hadn't... :(

Yeah, not happening.  Last time someone suggested I google something, it was "vore".

Why did I just google that, Why?  Where did I leave that brain bleach?

Why did I just google that, Why?  Where did I leave that brain bleach?

i googled it and read urban dictionary description...    thanks but no thanks!

never want to see images...

did you just read the description?   if it shocked you, then you will find a whole bunch of much more shocking stuff exists...

if you searched images...  then WHY??!

When I first saw the title of the post I thought, yeah only in the US.

Then I opened it up, and read it was in my home country. Damn. LOL!! 

(Not trying to be racist or anything)

LOL LOL, wonder if she likes to be artificially inseminated. 

don't know what's so scary about that town in Albania...  :rofl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vor%C3%AB

btw: you post is, by far, the best definition of click bait: everyone that sees it whats to click to know more about it, even knowing that it must be so bad...

• Like 1

That doesn't even rate on my "that's weird"-o-meter. I've been on the internet too long. 

That doesn't even rate on my "that's weird"-o-meter. I've been on the internet too long.

Really. Didn't tick my Weird-####-O-Meter either, having started back in the 300 baud BBS days.

Really. Didn't tick my Weird-####-O-Meter either, having started back in the 300 baud BBS days.

I've been online just as long, but I guess I just don't go looking for the weird stuff! :p