The handshake flowchart!

Every girl gets a kiss on the cheek or a Hand shake (Australia and Canada respectively) and every guy gets a hand shake, if either of them are upset about this they can find a new Human to interact with.

I already find it hard enough to kiss every Australian girl I meet, see or say goodbye to on the cheek without looking completely retarded and doing this odd hug thing. Every. Damn. Time. The 40+ ladies go straight for the lips, you just have to accept it.

My best friends get a fist bump, but it's more like a finger touch or a fist grab; we try to make it as awkward as possible.

• Like 3

Every girl gets a kiss on the cheek or a Hand shake (Australia and Canada respectively) and every guy gets a hand shake, if either of them are upset about this they can find a new Human to interact with.

I already find it hard enough to kiss every Australian girl I meet, see or say goodbye to on the cheek without looking completely retarded and doing this odd hug thing. Every. Damn. Time. The 40+ ladies go straight for the lips, you just have to accept it.

My best friends get a fist bump, but it's more like a finger touch or a fist grab; we try to make it as awkward as possible.

hehe... in my country kiss in the cheek of a lady is the norm but not all the countries are like that; once i've meet some Polish chicks and they were looking at me very awkwardly after i kissed them in the cheeks. After a brief silence they told me they don't do that, just a hug or something. I told them that's the norm in my country and they were like ewwwww... :laugh:  :rofl:

alter a few days they were so used to this etiquette that a single kiss in the cheek was just not enough  :shifty:

• Like 1

Tagging posts is a requirement!

Set the most relevant tag as the prefix, as shown below. Threads started without correct prefix tags maybe closed without notice.

3_SNAG-0010.png

hehe... in my country kiss in the cheek of a lady is the norm but not all the countries are like that; once i've meet some Polish chicks and they were looking at me very awkwardly after i kissed them in the cheeks. After a brief silence they told me they don't do that, just a hug or something. I told them that's the norm in my country and they were like ewwwww... :laugh:  :rofl:

alter a few days they were so used to this etiquette that a single kiss in the cheek was just not enough  :shifty:

A buddy of mine in college was from Aruba where a kiss on the cheek is normal.  In Canada we hug or hand shake.  So first day of school, he walks up to our teacher (like a year out of college herself) and kisses her on the cheek.  Everyone including the teacher was like: "Uh.. yea.. we don't kiss random people here."

A buddy of mine in college was from Aruba where a kiss on the cheek is normal.  In Canada we hug or hand shake.  So first day of school, he walks up to our teacher (like a year out of college herself) and kisses her on the cheek.  Everyone including the teacher was like: "Uh.. yea.. we don't kiss random people here."

the world would be a better place if everyone kissed in the cheeks :)

i'm the worst. I never wash my hands.

I do take vitamins nightly before bed.

C

D 2x

Garlic

Multi

Magnesium

Fish oil

Calcium

I think I have an iron immune system, I'm never sick.

The only time I shake hands or anything like that is when we have visitors at work and they offer their hand.