New Member - Acidulous

Hi members,

My name is Acidulous and I decided to join this forum as it looks like an active and fantastic forum to be a part of. My name is Acidulous. I'm a 24 year old guy who currently lives in Canada. I'm extremely passionate about computers in general. Here are some more specific things that I'm specifically interested in when it comes to computers.

• Programming (C#, C++, PHP, Python, etc.)
  • Web Security, Pentesting
  • Web Master 

I'm a friendly guy and I'm always happy to help anyone with any questions that they happen to have. So feel free to send me a private message and I'll send a private message as soon as I can. 

Welcome fellow brother Acidulous, we have been expecting you...

We, the secret society know to the outside world as Neowin, have been fighting against out sworn enemies the Linus for centuries; they use their BASH of Knowledge, their GREP of Death, their GNOME 3 and even their CAT of Doom, but we have been resilient and fighting back with our Lance of Powershell and the recent prototype WTP10...and it's been a very balanced fight for centuries.

The legend says that one day a mighty warrior would came and unbalance the odds, so we must terminate err convert him/her with the Epic Start Screen of the Live Tiles or we might face our very own doom. This warrior, Linus angry nerds claims, will be using a "Debian", to which we don't know what is it or what it does. Say, you don't know anything related with that, do you?

Nahh... you probably don't know any of this. Well, enjoy our stay with us!

• Like 3

Welcome Acidulous, we have been expecting you. Unfortunately, no one can be told what the neowin is, they have to see it for themselves....

Take the red pill and you go down the rabit hole,, take the blue pill and you'll go back to your normal life and believe what you will.

But in all seriousness, welcome, this is a heck of a community.