Yamauchi says Gran Turismo 7 will be with us in 2015 or 2016

Gran Turismo 6 on PS3 was a NOT-needed product. I agree it was better experience compared to GT5, Polyphony got their priorities horribly wrong. 

Gran Truismo 6 should have been PS4 title with launch at Fall of 2014.

With Drive Club flopping, now we gotta wait for 2 more years to have a decent racer.

In your opinion perhaps. It's tradition, 2 GT titles per console.  In my opinion PD's main screw up with GT6 was releasing it too late. It should never of been released just in time for the PS4 (it should've been released at least a year prior) that mistake alone is what gave rise to people assuming it should've been on PS4 and getting disappointed it wasn't. GT has never been a launch title anyway and they always take their sweet time, so getting all upset that it wasn't a release title is moot. GT7 will come and it'll be good I'm sure of it, however, I'm a little concerned the GT4 (PS2 era) standard cars will be coming back. They did a good job cleaning a lot of them up in GT6 but they still look out of place next to the premiums and the hundreds of duplicate cars that PD use to artificially bump up the car count need to go. It frustrates me to no end scrolling through pages and pages of identical MX5s or Skylines or whatever to get to the cars I want. Then there are the duplicates of premium cars! e.g. if I have a premium Skyline R34, why do I need an identical standard one!? fix those problems alone and GT7 will be much better than GT6.

Forza 5 and FH2 made my choice for the next console.  Got the XBOne instead of the PS4, even if I own a PS3.

As of right now, nothing on the PS4 come close to Forza 5 or FH2.

Forza Horizon 2 is what got me to grab a X1, the game is stunning and an absolute joy to play. Forza 5? not so much. Graphically the game is amazing but it's lacking so much in other areas. It feels more like a tech demo to show off the X1 than an actual Forza game. GT6 blows the doors off Forza 5 in that regard in my humble opinion (I own both of them). Forza 4 is still the best Forza proper game, I'm hoping Forza 6 will be a return to form because 5 was so lackluster... 

My biggest problem with Forza 5 was the fact that you had to do many microtransaction to be able to gain new cars and stuff.  It made the game cost like twice as much.

I have GT6 also, but I feel the graphics of F5 are better and I prefer the game style.

Forza Horizon 2 is what got me to grab a X1, the game is stunning and an absolute joy to play. Forza 5? not so much. Graphically the game is amazing but it's lacking so much in other areas. It feels more like a tech demo to show off the X1 than an actual Forza game. GT6 blows the doors off Forza 5 in that regard in my humble opinion (I own both of them). Forza 4 is still the best Forza proper game, I'm hoping Forza 6 will be a return to form because 5 was so lackluster... 

My biggest problem with Forza 5 was the fact that you had to do many microtransaction to be able to gain new cars and stuff.  It made the game cost like twice as much.

I have GT6 also, but I feel the graphics of F5 are better and I prefer the game style.

Well they fixed that shortly after release after fans complained about to much grind.