Stop Android tablet users from leaving app

We're having a small party at our place for Halloween.

I'll be using an Android tablet to push music to a stereo system, connected via. Bluetooth.

I'll be using the Deezer app to allow them to do this.

How can I stop anyone leaving the Deezer app?

It's not possible. As others have said online, if it were possible it could cause issues if someone were to create a malicious app.

If you had Tasker on the tablet then you could possibly create a profile that says, "if launcher is launched, launch deezer." and then enable it for the party, but that's just off the top of my head. I have no idea if it would work and I don't have Tasker on my phone at the moment to test it.

If you're concerned about data, I would suggest Smart App Lock which can lock applications that you want during certain time periods, and the only way to open them is to enter the password that you set. It's also a useful app if you find that you send silly text messages or Facebook IMs after a few drinks. ;)

Actually you can. There is an app called SureLock that basically creates a Kiosk mode where you can lock it down to a single app. There might be other apps around that have similar functionality.

Actually you can. There is an app called SureLock that basically creates a Kiosk mode where you can lock it down to a single app. There might be other apps around that have similar functionality.

Oh, you mean this one?

Hadn't seen that before, but now I think about it it makes sense. I wonder if you would be able to get away with just using the trial licence for the night? $50 is quite a bit of money for an application that you wouldn't use too regularly. :/