ok...When's the next Steam sale?

The amount of games I have to play is starting to get to a resonable level. Which means that a steam sale can't be far off. Anyone have any idea when it will be?

Once you've been through a few steam sales, your wallet doesn't get as mercilessly slaughtered as it used to. You already own (and probably haven't played) the titles you bought at the last 1/2 dozen sales.

• Like 3

I really want to get Plague Inc.: Evolved, and I'm trying to hold out hope it'll be on sale, but I'm considering getting it soon (like today lol).  I'm not sure what the odds of it being on sale are though.  My luck is it'll go on sale right after I get it.

Once you've been through a few steam sales, your wallet doesn't get as mercilessly slaughtered as it used to. You already own (and probably haven't played) the titles you bought at the last 1/2 dozen sales.

So true. I killed the summer sale last year and this year I didn't find too much I was interested in.. maybe 1/4th of what I got last year.

true dat

I finally caught up with everything I wanted, and it'll take me 6+ to actually play them all

So true. I killed the summer sale last year and this year I didn't find too much I was interested in.. maybe 1/4th of what I got last year.

I'm kind of embarrassed at how many games I own that I still haven't played. Played? Hell, I haven't even ran them once.

I have a fun little game called "Steam roulette": I start-up a game and try to guess whether or not it will go through the first-run setup dialog or not. More often than not, it does.  :laugh:

I think I have about 150 game on my steam account and probably only played about 40 of them.

I have 70 games and probably played half of them at most. To be honest i don't care i paid all of them the price of 1, 2 or 3 coffees.

In a world where we pay 15$ for a 2 hours movie s***** half the time i don't have problem paying between 5 and 10$ for a game i'll fire once and play for 6 hours and never touch again as long as this 6 hours is enjoyable.

But when a company ask me 70$ CAD for a supposedly AAA awesome sauce b3st 3v4r -IGN game it's another story. I want to be sure i'm gonna play it a lot. Got burned with Diablo "not better than Path of Exile and Torchlight 2" 3 i wont be burned again anytime soon.

Some of the games i'll be watching next Steam sale.

Banished

The Banner Saga

Striker

RE 4 HD

Lifeless Planet

Trine 1 Enhanced

Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced (just finished the first one still as good as it was and better than 99.99% of the triple A games coming out)

Braid

Maybe Fable Anniversary not sure though

Kentucky Route Zero

Fallen Enchantress DLC

Divinity Original Sin

Endless Legend

Not expecting to pay more than 15$ for any of them.

We really have some sort of sickness.  :rofl:

There is a Deep Silver sale that just started. Saints Row, Dead Island, Risen all pretty cheap.

Banished

RE 4 HD

Trine 1 Enhanced

Kentucky Route Zero

Those are all awesome games, you won't be disappointed if you are anything like me. Although, you don't like Diablo 3, and it's one of my favorite games. So....

Those are all awesome games, you won't be disappointed if you are anything like me. Although, you don't like Diablo 3, and it's one of my favorite games. So....

It's not that i don't like diablo 3. I like it. It's just that i don't think it was worth 60$ at first. The game improved with the patches but day 1 i don't think it was a 60$ game (around 70$ CAD with taxes).