Falcons vs Colts

yes, he can, and the falcons will win tomorrow. the colts havent seen vick before and wont know what to do with him. the defense really stepped it up last week, and with the defensive coordinator as the interim head coach, he will make sure the defense is up to par. vick makes everyone on the field better, as you could see from the first play of sunday nights game. i think the falcons will finish 5-11, i dont think we will beat tampa

hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

all you vick lovers....he's PATHETIC. manning is an NFL qb. vick is a college has-been. he will never amount to anything.

vick fans are quiet now

Well, I watched the game up untill halftime (I can't take that much punishment). So, unless the game changed, I would say Vick sucked as much as the O Line was completely owned. I don't care who is under center, if you only get 1 second to decide what to do, you will have a bad day - even Manning. The O line sucks, it would break down befroe the recievers coul even start to run their routes, what was Vick supposed to do? God the Falcons suck.

but vick is just so lightning quick, and he can juke anyone, you'd think with all that mobility he'd be able to make something happen. i mean come on, he's the self-proclaimed best college football player ever...

:p

Vick is still learning, although the O-line gave hardly any time for Vick. Note that most of the sacks & hits on Vick occurred while he was in the pocket. Receivers also need some time to get open, but they were covered all day as well.

colts were playing full.. they have like 1 injury.. our entire line is injured.. colts beat our secondaries.. wow.. theyre such a good team.

beat us w/o a headcoach too.. man there so awesome.. all i gotta say is that Next year when falcons become superbowl champs you guys can shove it.

haha, superbowl champs? thats funny :)

a lot can change in a year.. we got our GM today, we need to hire a new defensive coordinator and head coach and strengthen the offensive and defensive lines in the draft, if we can do those things, we will be a championship calibur team next season

I am a die-hard colts fan, and I think that the colts are doing great this year, but I am not going to gloat. I think that if the Falcons get a good head coach next year, they can make a full turn around. Take for example the colts last year, and how badly they sucked, but then, we get Tony Dungy, and boom, we finally are showing off some true talent.