I picked up the game expecting to play Zombies mode which I read was going to be in the game.  I was extremely annoyed when I picked up the game, got home to start slaying Zombies, and we looked through the main menu for Zombies and couldn't find it.  Googled it and turns out that they decided to make Zombies as DLC in the future.  Very unhappy and if I had realized this I wouldn't have purchased the game or at least waited until the DLC came out.  Once I was less annoyed later I tried Exo Survival and it's quite fun to play with friends I have to admit.

Still trying to get used to the jumping mechanics.  Really hard (for me at least) to shoot when you're in the air or the enemy is.  

Controls are sloppier than Ghosts.  I regret buying this as a Digital Download...

That is all.

I only checked out 2 quick matches of the MP on Day 1 just to see it in action, so right now my impressions are from a SP standpoint.

I am about halfway through the SP campaign which for me is actually very far considering my limited time to play games. That alone says I am enjoying it, especially since I currently have 4 other games I could be playing (The Evil Within, Sunset Overdrive, Driveclub, Forza Horizon 2). When I have had time, I have chosen to play the Campaign of AW. So that does tell me at the very least I find it entertaining.

Then again I am enjoying it for what it is. A "popcorn flick" video game.

The story is all over the place and pretty laughable, but it does what it needs to do. Get the player from one fun locale to play to another.

I find myself trying to complete the little exo upgrade meta game in each campaign level to unlock upgrades for the Exo suit.

It is actually fun to play if you do not approach it as anything serious.

Granted I did not play full price for it thanks to some free cash given to me by MS for a screw up in receiving my promo credit for Forza Horizon 5, so I only paid $40 as opposed to $60 and perhaps that is making me a bit more lenient than I normally would be, however I do think so far it is an entertaining ride with some truly damn entertaining elements from a weapons perspective.

The whole modernized advanced warfare approach really let them introduce some fun weapons from a video game perspective.

I also think little things like being able to cycle the grenade type while about to throw it is a smart solution to an age old problem.

It will not be winning any GOTY awards, at least it should not imho, but I am entertained. No doubt.

Only played a bit of the campaign, I usually just play MP in Call of Duty games. I think it's a really good game, however it's the lag for me that's ultimately killing it. So many times I get killed when I'm being cover or when I've already run around a wall. Sure, I get the odd game where the appears to be no lag and it's good, but really it's more often than not where I'm getting into a game with loads of lag. 

It's disappointing that it doesn't have dedicated servers, because if it did, and there was no lag, I'd really enjoy it. I really like the new mechanics, and the graphics are a big improvement (playing on Xbox One). But some matches are just damn near unplayable.

Just played the SP campaign and it wasn't anything special but it was enjoyable. They implemented the future tech (tanks, drones and mech) really well it's just a shame that they didn't really use it a lot more. The stealth level with the grappling hook was probably a stand out level. 

Played a few MP matches and for me, it feels like it's back to it's best. Maps are well designed and didn't have any issues finding matches etc. Will definitely be sinking a lot of time into this game.

Just had a dispatch notice for Halo: MCC so going to be very busy ;)

Just completed the game on PS4... only problem is I can't get the last trophy?! Nor the completion trophy?

I think I've gotten right to the very end, the credits roll, then I just get presented with the usual screen and option to go back to the main menu by hitting X.

For some reason to if I go to 'Mission Select' it's only showing the first four missions as completed, can't play any beyond Aftermath.

Is this some sort of known issue? Not sure how I can get my trophies otherwise as I've replayed the final mission again and still nothing.

how is the single player, if you played it?

Single player was OK - kinda the usual... getting your ass kicked but your partner keeps saving you. Takes about 5 hours to complete on normal difficulty. Some things are a bit "oh, I wish they used it more" like night vision etc. Some of the cutscenes have lip sync issues. Ending is a bit "meh".

• Like 1