Suicide Squad

But Eric Bana Hulk isn't part of the MCU. Neither is Spiderman .. not part of the MCU (well I mean before the Sony lending rights back to Marvel thing)

They all have connections to marvel though, so they all count really, i know the mcu is a new thing and is obviously a way to seperate the good from the bad but if you count up all the other movies both dc and marvel have recast various characters again and again.

they are both equally bad at choosing actors / actresses for the roles and keeping them.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Get it, it's the Joker! He's also damaged so we tattooed 'Damaged' on his forehead.

I actually think Leto could be great in the role, and I even like the appearance, but man, those are some dumb-as-hell tattoos.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Get it, it's the Joker! He's also damaged so we tattooed 'Damaged' on his forehead.

I actually think Leto could be great in the role, and I even like the appearance, but man, those are some dumb-as-hell tattoos.

{NSFW SONG}

(...)

Yeah, I got the reference, and I'm quite optimistic about Leto's performance, but man, those are some awful tattoos. The Joker looks like he's mad at the world, and sits in the corner and listens to Linkin Park.

Before we take the tats as real, none of the pics Leto's posted of himself have them. The HAHAHA' tats could well be artistic license of the text versions in the Killing Joke frame for the promo tweet.

The pic without the tats,

cbguIS0.jpg