Suicide Squad

I hate zany characters like these. Won't be watching. I stopped playing the games because it wasn't just far fetched, but they didn't even stick to any rules or logic with how characters were physically possible. That turtle face dude killed it for me.

I hate zany characters like these. Won't be watching. I stopped playing the games because it wasn't just far fetched, but they didn't even stick to any rules or logic with how characters were physically possible. That turtle face dude killed it for me.

Sigh.. "That turtle face dude..." is Killer Croc hes in Batman quiet often.

• Like 1

Well, you know, WB should just cross all these movies over now, so why not have at least Ben show up in this as Bruce Wayne?  They need to pull a marvel and have cameos and somehow tie all these movies together, that's how marvel gets you to go watch something as meh as the last hulk movie and the two thor movies etc.

Even if they're not great, if they all tie into the universe and so on then fans will watch them regardless.

Harley Quinn wears Adidas?

product placement? 

Also, if heath taugh us anything, was to expect the unexpected... and Jared hasn't let me down... But I just don't like the way joker is portrayed and yes, I am ignorant to and if this is akin to the comics.

Ugh to the fact that he's got it tattooed so neatly on his forehead. "See? Isn't it poetic?" or some nonsense like that. I don't mind the other tattoos, but that one is just stupid.

You NEED to watch this. #SuicideSquad #mrj #capedcrusader

A video posted by Nebula* (@starrrs) on May 25, 2015 at 10:32pm PDT