Halo: The Master Chief Collection: We are Golden

When in-game graphics start to look like that, maybe in 10 years, then we'll really be talking.    I hope they use this same level of detail for the Halo 5 scenes, they probably will.

When in-game graphics start to look like that, maybe in 10 years, then we'll really be talking. I hope they use this same level of detail for the Halo 5 scenes, they probably will.

Dunno why they wouldn't. This trailer gives me goosebumps. Really can't wait to play through all of the story again :D

/Snip

Wow.

Get hype :woot:  Is Microsoft and Halo capable of ever making a bad trailer?

Now to finally decide if to play through all the stories once more or jump straight into multi..

I just watched the halo 2 anniversary documentary video, shed a tear, srs, the nostalgia kicked in and I couldn't help it.  :P

• Like 1

I just watched the halo 2 anniversary documentary video, shed a tear, srs, the nostalgia kicked in and I couldn't help it.  :p

I feels ya bro, theres always points in ones favourite series that causes the 'ol tear to fall.

Get hype :woot: Is Microsoft and Halo capable of ever making a bad trailer?

Now to finally decide if to play through all the stories once more or jump straight into multi..

I'm playing through the story first. Been wanting to again for a while anyway since its been so long. The wait til tuesday is going to be killer.