reason to register to this forum to learn English

You got a looooooooooooong way to go man i tell you.

Good luck with that and don't give up because some *** ***** laugh at you or complain about your english most of them never actually learned a second language and they don't know how hard it is. They think you can magically learn it. I've seen native english speakers not able to differentiate the masculine and feminine form in french even after 10 years living in a french country.

Anyway welcome and have fun.

• Like 2

It's great you want to learn English, but there are better sites and forums which are entirely dedicated to learning English.

Good luck to you, sir.

It's great you want to learn English, but there are better sites and forums which are entirely dedicated to learning English.

Good luck to you, sir.

Honestly talking about things you like works wonderfully.

Sites dedicated to learning english are nice and i use them sometime for more complicated things like the difference between your and yours but it can get boring after a while.

In the long run it's easier to persevere if you are talking about things you actually care about like tech, sports or games.

I learned english by playing Sierra games with a dictionary on my lap (first game was Space Quest 2) and later by talking with people on forums like this. My english is far from perfect and i have trouble with building proper readable sentences but i can handle myself when the discussion is simple with primary english

Don't try to learn english from Neowin. Most of the Neowinians have "zery bad englsh". Go to school, that might help your english.

Good luck!

Sites dedicated to learning english are nice and i use them sometime for more complicated things like the difference between your and yours but it can get boring after a while.

In the long run it's easier to persevere if you are talking about things you actually care about like tech, sports or games.

I learned english by playing Sierra games with a dictionary on my lap (first game was Space Quest 2) and later by talking with people on forums like this. My english is far from perfect and i have trouble with building proper readable sentences but i can handle myself when the discussion is simple with primary english

I can tell you for sure that your english is much better than you think. 40% of people on this forum have "narrow fail" english.

I would have had no idea that English wasn't your native language. You have a better grasp of this language than a lot of native English speakers :)