Anyone else love the OnePlus?

I am about to buy a second one when the pre-orders go live. I love the one I have now but I gave it to my girlfriend and will buy a new one.

What do you love about it? I'm interested in real user experiences with it to decide if I should consider it.

What do you love about it? I'm interested in real user experiences with it to decide if I should consider it.

Everything. It's super smooth and CM11s made me flash my Nexus. The camera is great, 13mp in the back, 5mp in the front and a ton of modes to shoot with. Battery life is great and 64GB of space is no joke. What do you want to know specifically?

Mainly, what are you major dislikes with the phone? Even if they are minor.

My biggest con for my Nexus 5 is battery life. It just doesn't make it through a day.

Mainly, what are you major dislikes with the phone? Even if they are minor.

My biggest con for my Nexus 5 is battery life. It just doesn't make it through a day.

Yeah the Nexus 5 has horrible battery life. As far as the OnePlus, the auto setting for the camera sucks, you have to tweak it yourself. My first few photos on the OnePlus were horrible but after playing with it for a while I figured it out. Also, sometimes the call volume seems a little low. It might be my network though so who knows. I'm with T Mobile btw.

Fellow OnePlus One user here. The only complaints I have with the device is the screen being a smudge-magnet and the cell reception being slightly worse than my old Nexus 5. 

That said, no regrets replacing my Nexus 5 with this, particularly due to the battery life. I consistently get 6-7 hours of screen on time a day - most being spent on LTE.