One app not present in your daily life

Hello everyone,

I have an interesting question. What is it that you do in your daily life that doesn't have an app associated with it? There's one to message, one to order food, one for Amazon, one for movie tickets and so on... You can basically do all your daily tasks with the help of some sort of app or the other. But what can't you do?

All suggestions welcome!

Crazysah

you mean to say the Application which helps in daily life? well the application market is pretty much filled with everything, but the quality is not up to standards.

When I used to go the the Gym, I could never find an app that worked for me to track my efforts.

For example, an app that I could say on Machine A: I used this weight and I did x sets with y reps as well as saying I just went on a Treadmill, I did this speed for Z minutes etc etc. You could find an app that you could enter cardio stuff like treadmills, bikes etc but it would't include any of the weight machines.

There are quite a few things that means you need to have multiple apps to all track things around the same area that IMO would be nice to just condense into one.