Nintendo 3DS Firmware 10.5.0-30U

Main changes for version 9.2.0-20U

Update released: October 29th, 2014

• Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.

Main changes for version 9.0.0-20U

Update released: October 6th, 2014

• Users can now use themes to customize the design and sounds of the HOME Menu
    • Five themes are pre-installed and additional themes can be purchased from the Theme Shop
    • Themes can be changed by using settings located within the HOME Menu settings
  • A feature has been added that allows users to capture screenshots of their HOME Menu
  • The Nintendo eShop Title Information page has been updated to provide easier access to any available videos, demos, user reviews, and other information
  • Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/231/p/430

-----

Nintendo 3DS Firmware 8.1.0-19U

Wii U Firmware 5.1.0

Have to say, I'm a big fan of the themes, they're much better than Sony's attempts on the Vita. A bit pricey for what they are though :/ Anyone bought any?

I disagree! I use to love making themes for the PSP. And I assume that Sony will eventually make a custom theme creator tool for the Vita & PS4 in the future.  :)

But yeah, I suppose Nintendo could update the 3DS to allow everyone to create custom themes as well, which I hope they do because there doesn't seem to be a green theme currently.

The problem I have with PSP and PS4 custom themes are that most setups are mediocre at best:

15364233019_eee95e6bd8_h.jpg

I'm fine with a few color options Nintendo provided and the themes from the theme shop.

Aww, they only give you colour themes. I was hoping for at least one first-party themed....theme.

I'm using pink. Makes me feel pretty  :blushing: 

• Like 1

• DrunknMunky unpinned this topic