Triple Display Nvidia Card

I will highly recommend you to go through this thread in which I mentioned which nvidia and AMD generations support 3 displays per card: https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1220527-3rd-monitor-connect/

- Nvidia 5xx below does not support 3 displays per card. while Nvidia 6xx onward support 3 display per card.

- AMD from HD5xxx onward support 3 display per card.

Nvidia 610, 620 and 630 are rebranded old generation which will have issue. So nvidia 640 or 650 whichever is cheaper, would be the best bet to go. If you prefer Nvidia. If you have no issue for AMD, you can pull the trigger for any few generations old and be happy.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I used to be and ATI>Nvidia type of guy but a few years ago I had a huge amount of bad luck with them, (specifically playing wow, and a few other games) Had I not already spent the amount I have on NVidia cards I would look into the ati or amd cards, (I half wish I though of this while I was building this rig, as I believe they don't care how many screens you add to the card so long as the card has outputs for them

The nVidia 650, I beleive, can run 3 monitors at HD quality easily on 1 card. They have to be cheap by now.

Thanks man, I'm going to get one of these whether she likes it or not

To everyone else my deepest thanks to you all, for taking the time to read and and answer me, as far as I'm concerned, you all deserve a best answer mark, but alas I can only give out one.

I hope I can be of help to you guys in return :)