NFSU: Show your Cars

omg! i only just realised how coool this game is... i just saw NFS, and having played Porsche Challenge :( figured NO!! but then i realised it was a Fast & and the Furious take off..... cannot wait to get this game! 6 hrs 41 minutes 23 seconds remaining!! :D

This game is the most addictive game i ever played :|

Its even more addictive than Neowin :omg: its true ...

taking things a little far with that comment aren't we? lol! ;)

You know you can goto the main menu select Quick Race then Drift to get some serious amount of style points which will unlock almost all the vinyls and stuff. Just keep playing Drift over and over again. :D

Anyone had problems with graphics? The graphics just freeze, the game is still running as I hear the music and stuff and can hear my car when I hit the pedal.

I have an ATI 9700Pro, let me know if you have problems.

I can do everything else in the game but when the first tournaments second race begins it always freezes. I can hear the game going on but can't see, I tried changing some settings in the display settings - no help. I do not run any refresh hack or stuff like that, how ever I will try the cod patch.

WTF!!! I finished all the races and now i can't change my car or anything!!! DAMM. I would have liked to have been able to have more than 1 car, maybe like 3 cars would have been fine.

im on 37/111

been playing for a few hours today

i got the basic civic (i HATE civics :/ ) and have just been working on it since....figured i would keep the same car for throughout the game

its all level 2 performance parts but i kept the colors to a basic black/red

post-78-1069367249.jpg