NFSU: Show your Cars

they key to a high top speed is to lose on the time.

for a faster time, you lose top speed.

for high top speed, on your 2 last gears (5th and 6th?) tap the nos quickly without holding it in.

for fast times, nail all shifts in 'perfect' range in an s2000 or other high acceleration car. use the nos at 3rd gear and 4th gear.

i'm not interested in fast times because they aren't exciting... now when you are a second behind the closest guy, and you tap the nos and blaze past him 20mph faster than he is... that's fun... it's the suspense i guess, not knowing whether or not you will be able to pass him in the last few seconds.

the rsx has rarely failed me. i used it the whole time after i unlocked it, it's a really nice car.

To isus

I've been having trouble ever since Race 70 and usually have to restart each race about 3 times before I can beat it. But I decided to trade in for teh RSX, and I've beaten all my races in a row so far, in no time at all might I add. Thanks for the tip. :D

To isus

I've been having trouble ever since Race 70 and usually have to restart each race about 3 times before I can beat it. But I decided to trade in for teh RSX, and I've beaten all my races in a row so far, in no time at all might I add. Thanks for the tip. :D

no problem :)

near the end, it gets uber hard, but then the last few races are ridiculously easy.

during the uberhard races, you hafta not run into **** and work on braking and cornering.

and powersliding is bad.

what the hell is with all the Nissan Skylines cheating in Need For Speed:Underground when you play online?!?! all i see is, skyline, skyline, skyline! omfg the other cars are good, whats wrong with using them? freakin makin a sharp turn once with my eclipse and all of a sudden a skyline is ahead of me? wtf? LOL. and no i dont suck or am a poor loser, i just dont get why every single person has to use a skyline and theirs like a crapload of other cars in the game that are fast also.

sidenotes: i hate cheaters/skylines.

:wacko: Yeah, yeah, I know.....Another Skyline, I thought I'd post my top speed on here. I don't play the online part of the game, so I don't know what you're talking about....but anyway...take a peek... :blush: [

My Stats

;) That's a good drift score, I like the drift races, but I prefer the straight out, foot to the floor, gear grabbing, tire smoking, drag race!! :woot: :wacko: