NFSU: Show your Cars

to 'paint' your vinyls...

you have to into vinyl land ...

and after you've chosen the one you want, there's a vinyl color button, thingy

click on that and shabang

some vinyls require more than one color chosen, like the hand on my car above...

i have a ps2 version of nfsu or else i'd post pics, but my best time on 14th and vine is 19.92 with 6/6 perfect shifts and also a 231mph top speed. i used my underground rx-7 with uniques. i seen a pic on here with sum cheater posting a 19.55 second run with 2/6 perfect shifts and a 220mph top speed in a S2000.....how the f**k is that possible with a car that has at least 10% less acceleration and it topped out 10mph slower?? My guess is cheater.....

and i am aware that the versions may differ from ps2 to pc.....but this still ****es me off so much that i'm going through the game again to get an s2000 with unique parts to try this sh!t out! i'll sumhow find a way to get sum pics for u guys on here as i havent yet seen a car that makes me want to replicate.....

[]Dayce

:blink: Okay, and why would you want to copy someone else's car?? :wacko: I thought the idea was to post YOUR own car??? Oh well, I guess that's just my way of thinking :huh: How do we know that 2XL wasn't cheating himself?? 6/6 shifts is almost impossible, and with no pics no proof....But then who cares it's just a game...I've beaten the game and now I use a trainer all the time....Just because it makes the game even more fun...But that is my personal choice....But if you did get 6/6 shifts, then :cool: thumbs up to you, because that is a hard task indeed, I've gotten 5/6.....But that was on a good day :shifty:

Edited by TheKingOdysseus

yes, it is a game. and i have a PS2 version or else i would post pics. there is no way of cheating on console so it's pure skill. 6/6 is difficult, but do-able. 19.92 is my best and i'll use the digital camera just to prove it.

[]Dayce

:blink: Good, I would like to see your ride, so post a couple of it too. Oh and in case your interested, here are some codes for your game:

Cheat Codes:

All circuit tracks

At the main menu, press Down, R1(3), R2(3), Square to unlock all circuit tracks.

All drag tracks

At the main menu, press Right, Square, Left, R1, Square, L1, L2, R2 to unlock all drag tracks.

All drift tracks

At the main menu, press Left(4), Right, R2, R1, L2 to unlock all drift tracks.

All sprint tracks

At the main menu, press Up, R2(3), R1, Down(3) to unlock all sprint tracks.

Easy drift points

Stay behind a car to get lots of drift points.

Easy style points

After you unlock the oval drift track, go into "Quick Race" and choose that track. Then, race around it using the handbrake to powerslide into the corners. Depending on how good you are, you will unlock rewards every time you fill your meter, which does not take too long. Also, go to quick race mode and choose any circuit. Set it to five laps with maximum cars on. Then, just get near misses in a row to get a large amount of points. Once your reputation goes up you can make 20,000 points in one go around.

Use rims that normally will not fit

Certain cars can only fit so big of a rim. For example, the Miata can only fit 17s, but if you get a car like the Skyline put 20s on it and trade it in for the Miata. The Miata will now have the 20s that the Skyline had in it. Do not try to install any other rims on your new car because the rims will go back to the maximum sized allowed.

Shoot smoke from nitrous

To make nitrous shoot out smoke, put your car in neutral, or at the beginning of the race press Nitrous.

Shortcuts

Look for alternate routes on your in-game map while driving. These can get you ahead of an opponent easily or shave off seconds on your timer. They will look like another road on the map, but sometimes are narrower. Most of the time these shortcuts will be hard to see or take, and can be extremely risky.

;) Nice looking ride, did you go to Gamezone.com?? If they're codes, then you can usually find them there or at Ign.com....This is my Rx...I still like the 350Z a little better though.... :rolleyes:

post-16-1074841945.jpg