Sunset Overdrive: How many of you got the white Xbox One?

8 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get the S.O. Xbox One?

• Got it!
    • Picking it up now.
    • I missed my chance.
    • I want it.
    • Not interested. Maybe another version.

Got mine today! The material is nice. The controller looks and feels great. I'm currently downloading SSO, Destiny, Killer Instinct and I'm excited to make use of the One after waiting a while for the white version to come out!  :laugh:

post-388684-0-08707800-1414538764.jpg

I hope to be able to buy the controllers, my day one Xbox one will have to suffice for now. The white looks awesome though

Most places dropped it to 350 today, gamestop walmart amazon etc

Oh ok thanks. Do you know if I need an extra Xbox Live subscription to use a second console or can you share (same household)?

Here's what I did.

White Xbox One is $399. (Some things you don't get when you don't preorder though, so that's why I didn't care for the $50 off.) Microsoft gave me Ryse for free because I bought the white One btw.

Took a $100 off with trading in my 360 = $285

Bought protection which is $70 = $355

Bought Stereo Adapter which is $25 = $380

Oh ok thanks. Do you know if I need an extra Xbox Live subscription to use a second console or can you share (same household)?

on xbox one #1, make sure your console is set as your home console for your gamertag that has gold. now everyone who uses the console has gold, even if you arent signed in.

on xbox one #2, you just have to sign in with your gamertag with gold and you can play as gold, without affecting xbox one #1. also, as long as you are signed in on this console, everyone on this console will also have gold. if you sign off, then no one else will have gold on this console like on xbox one #1.

Got mine today! The material is nice. The controller looks and feels great. I'm currently downloading SSO, Destiny, Killer Instinct and I'm excited to make use of the One after waiting a while for the white version to come out!  :laugh:

Does the  Sunset Overdrive controller stand comes with the White Xbox SO bundle? 

Does the  Sunset Overdrive controller stand comes with the White Xbox SO bundle? 

No, it's a pre-order only item. They also gave me the replica energy drink that turns you into monsters. It actually tastes good!

No, it's a pre-order only item. They also gave me the replica energy drink that turns you into monsters. It actually tastes good!

Well, I pre-ordered it too, but through Amazon, so I guess I won't have it?

I already drank Delirium XT because I was at their stand at Gamescom :D reminded me of Red Bull if I remember correctly.

Well, I pre-ordered it too, but through Amazon, so I guess I won't have it?

I already drank Delirium XT because I was at their stand at Gamescom :D reminded me of Red Bull if I remember correctly.

I'm not sure if you will though, I got mine straight from the Microsoft Store in Durham, NC. Apparently some other places won't have all that I get even if they get it from a Microsoft store.

Haha, it reminded me of just that. I wish I could get more, though I shouldn't cause it's bad enough that I actually liked getting coffee from Mickey D's.