The Binding of Isaac Rebirth

SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt

PS3

Frozen Synapse Prime
Luftrausers

Vita

The Hungry Horde
Escape Plan

Announcement leaked a little early and they've since removed the trailer, but will post source when possible.

-----

PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: October 2014

Not really fond of this one.  Usually there's an older AAA game for the PS3 at least (typically that I already have but it's nice to see AAA games on there anyway).  Also I thought I read a PS rep say the PS4 should get it's first AAA plus game before the end of the year, maybe not?  Perhaps they'll offer Knack next month to get in under the wire. (or maybe they count DriveClub PS Plus version?)

Overall I'm super happy with PS Plus though, this just isn't its strongest month IMHO.

Knew about The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth already but Luftrausers is niiice (cross-buy on Vita as well?) and like the look of Escape Plan (Y)

Knew about The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth already but Luftrausers is niiice (cross-buy on Vita as well?) and like the look of Escape Plan (Y)

Luftrausers is a very cool game, and perfect on the Vita. Much harder than it looks, especially to be good at it.

Sony still haven't announced them but I've added the trailer to OP via IGN's channel for now.

As for the selection, I should just go back to my tight fisted ways :P. Already own 4 / 6 :/ Excellent selection of indies otherwise. Highly recommend SteamWorld Dig and Luftrausers. The latter is especially addicting.

V.disappointed we won't have DC+ for another month by the looks of it :no:

Luftrausers is a very cool game, and perfect on the Vita. Much harder than it looks, especially to be good at it.

I think I remember watching a review about it, got interested, then forgot about it.  :laugh:

Pretty average month, overall though.

Ha! My decision to not buy Injustice pays off! 

This gen is going to involve that choice a lot. This could be the generation that I spend the least on games without actually buying fewer games.