Uninstall all the metro apps at once (Win 10)

So I have a lot of metro apps which I would like to uninstall. And as you might know, Windows now shows apps from your old PC on the start menu as well. Is there any way to remove all of the apps at once?

• Like 1

So I have a lot of metro apps which I would like to uninstall. And as you might know, Windows now shows apps from your old PC on the start menu as well. Is there any way to remove all of the apps at once?

I don't have 10 installed, but maybe it still works the same way as on 8.1; hit the space bar on the Start Screen and then right-click to check all the apps that you'd like to remove. An option to uninstall them should be available.

If you like Powershell, this is supposed to nuke all apps.

Get-AppxPackage | Remove-AppxPackage

The "All Apps" screen allows you to right click (or long press) multiple apps at once. Then in the app bar that shows at the bottom, click uninstall.

Yep, switch to the startscreen (right mouse on taskbar > Properties > Start Menu > User Start menu instead of Start screen), go to All Apps, select all apps, right click, "Uninstall", and switch back.