I just got Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. The only reason I got it was the online game play. I don't play the story mode at all of any game. For some reason, it's faded out he Xbox Live link. Is there any reason why? I see text under the all the links for Xbox Live, Local Play and System link saying Installing Content. Is that the reason?

Microsoft is ticking my nerve right now.

I decided to buy CoD for my son early this year (usually gets it at Christmas)... We bought the 360 version (digital) because it said the upgrade to the One is free. So why not...

I paid for and downloaded the 360 version without issue.  But the free upgrade to the One is not available, still says $59.99.  I Tweeted Xbox Support all night long and even this morning and even sent them pics with proof of purchase... Still no help...Not even a reply back... Even Tweeted Phil Spencer, Aaron Greenberg, and Major Nelson to no avail.

If you don't get the free upgrade they should just specify that... smh...

snip

Whilst you've done the right thing with contacting support, I would give them a call or try the chat function. You'll probably have more luck. 

Whilst you've done the right thing with contacting support, I would give them a call or try the chat function. You'll probably have more luck. 

I contacted support on xbox.com and they got all my information... There is an issue with the cross buy license automatically transferring over.  They said for me to try it again in 2-3hrs.  Xbox Engineers are on the issue...

I'm not mad that there's an issue... But I am ticked that, I tried to get help from Xbox Support (and management ) for 10+hrs about it.  And was just ignored...  

I contacted support on xbox.com and they got all my information... There is an issue with the cross buy license automatically transferring over.  They said for me to try it again in 2-3hrs.  Xbox Engineers are on the issue...

I'm not mad that there's an issue... But I am ticked that, I tried to get help from Xbox Support (and management ) for 10+hrs about it.  And was just ignored...  

The execs are not support on Twitter; It's just their personal account (and for PR).

The support is spread out between 15 or more twitter accounts though, so the one you contacted may have finished their shift.

Best to go to Xbox.com first and ignore Twitter. They can't access most of the deep account info anyway and will ask you to call in.

The execs are not support on Twitter; It's just their personal account (and for PR).

The support is spread out between 15 or more twitter accounts though, so the one you contacted may have finished their shift.

Best to go to Xbox.com first and ignore Twitter. They can't access most of the deep account info anyway and will ask you to call in.

support.xbox.com is actually how I got my question answered. Thanks for the heads up though.