?Halo 5 Cutscene Leaks

sjlpl8qbpr40hbepxy4m.jpg

According to a scene that made its way onto Twitch, the newest Halo character will be looking for the series' flagship Spartan. He's getting help from Master Chief's enemy/ally, too.

Link to Video

In what looks to be a part of the Halo 5 preview included with The Master Chief Collection, a cutscene has Locke in a tense conversation with the Arbiter and other Covenant characters. Locke seems to be on the hunt for Master Chief and seems to be trying to enlist the Covenant's aid. The scene supposedly leaked during a Twitch streamer's broadcast of the game when he selected Halo 2 Anniversary's "The Heretic" campaign map.

Source: Kotaku

This was kinda given away months ago with that teaser video. It was Locke talking about finding Chief while the clip of him delivering the bomb was happening, it also had a glimpse of the Arbiter in it too. Still awesome to see more on it though!

Edit: Also this isn't technically a Halo 5 cutscene, it's just a H2A cutscene that is meant to connect the story to Guardians. Silly Kotaku writers!

It really does look like Halo 5 will be more like Halo 2 in that you'll jump between playing MC and Locke like we jumped between the MC and the Arbitor in H2.  This could be only at the start, for a bit, then it could turn into co-op type levels where both characters are there, allowing for some nice co-op which would be nice.

Some fans seem to be freaking out it now has sprint and aim down sights? As I'm not a big Halo fan does this really matter?

http://i.gyazo.com/c8266004805e6f1e75f9eb065ca796de.mp4

Yes.

343i are ignoring the feedback from 4, further destroying Halo into another CoD clone :cry:

Thank god we'll have 1 and 2 on XBL to play instead.

Some fans seem to be freaking out it now has sprint and aim down sights? As I'm not a big Halo fan does this really matter?

http://i.gyazo.com/c8266004805e6f1e75f9eb065ca796de.mp4

Yes.

343i are ignoring the feedback from 4, further destroying Halo into another CoD clone :cry:

Thank god we'll have 1 and 2 on XBL to play instead.

It's not CoD ADS as per Josh Holms and I am guessing Sprint is probably a power up like active camo or overshield.

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

I really hope they don't put CoD ADS on all weapons and is similar to previous games. Precision weapons had scoping and I hope that's all it is.

It's not CoD ADS as per Josh Holms and I am guessing Sprint is probably a power up like active camo or overshield.

I really hope they don't put CoD ADS on all weapons and is similar to previous games. Precision weapons had scoping and I hope that's all it is.

Read them. Still doesn't change my mind.

In fact it just makes me wonder why bother with ADS at all if there's no advantages to it, other than to appeal to CoD players.

Which in turn tells me there is an advantage and they just haven't revealed it yet :P

Read them. Still doesn't change my mind.

In fact it just makes me wonder why bother with ADS at all if there's no advantages to it, other than to appeal to CoD players.

Which in turn tells me there is an advantage and they just haven't revealed it yet :p

Might be just a new animation on scoping?

New mirror

<snip>

I think the ADS fear is unwarranted. This looks alright. Sprint seems to be a Spartan ability (or whatever they are calling it in H5)

Well, that was quickly taken down...