Interested in a live chat for your website? Then let's collaborate!

Question

Hey guys.

I finished an early version of my live chat system, Coengage, here: https://www.coengage.net.

However, even though it's backed up with 95% unit test coverage and integration tests, as well as an automated build server and continuous integration, I would still like some real feedback on the stability and the user experience.

If you guys are in the need of a live chat system, feel free to sign up (it's free!), and use it. Like I said it's an early version, but it contains a nice MVP feature set already. Please leave feedback in this thread.

If you provide me with feedback, I could in return implement the exact features you would want (that you don't get from your competitors), to tailor it to your needs.

Edit

Some questions have been coming in through the chat window which I will also answer here:

Will it remain free?

Yes, if you become part of the testing process now, and provide us with feedback. It's also required that we can contact you and ask your opinion on something.

Some things in the system have not been translated to English yet - why?

We just finished the translation yesterday, or so we thought. Some of you have reported missing translations. We hope the system is still usable, and we'll get this fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for the feedback xsurgex.

2 answers to this question

xendrome, on 06 Nov 2014 - 00:47, said:

You should have some type of live demo setup that visitors can test it online in a read only mode.

Thank you so much! That's a brilliant idea! We'll sure implement this next. Thanks for taking your time to leave feedback.