If Tim Cook told bad jokes, you would get .....

Cooked!

A few others...

Schillered

Ived

Cued

Bonus Joke!!

If the people who made the program Handbreak  ... created a productivity application what do you think they would call it? :laugh:

• Like 2

10 out of 10 Warwagons (really lame) :D .

Or 1s it 1 out of 10?

I never could get the Warwagon scale right.

it's a 10/10, being 10 the worse; a negative would be a good joke, but it's impossible to give a negative note to warwagon's jokes because the Universe would revert back into the Big Bang.

• Like 3

If the people who made the program Handbreak  ... created a productivity application what do you think they would call it? :laugh:

Bike peddles?  I mean, considering that the word handbreak has absolutely nothing to do with video transcoding...

and they are the ones making the name...

Bonus Joke!!

i dunno.

edit: i just saw the answer and i still don't get it, since Handbreak IS a productivity app.

it's a 10/10, being 10 the worse; a negative would be a good joke, but it's impossible to give a negative note to warwagon's jokes because the Universe would revert back into the Big Bang.

In that case I rate it as 11/10

i dunno.

edit: i just saw the answer and i still don't get it, since Handbreak IS a productivity app.

I meant for like word processing...err never mind. I still think it's hilarious :laugh:

After Tim Cook tells the joke;

JOHNY IVE: Here at Apple we take the art of making jokes very seriously, we took our time to make a joke that would reach everyone with a sense of humor, and as our previous poster said, this took our design time three years to craft the joke, we hope you find it exquisite. 

No Brakes on your WarWagon

• Like 1

If Tim Cook told bad jokes, they would be your jokes, Warwagon. :p

Perhaps Tim Cook is Warwagon! In that case were are screwed!