North Carolina - Satanists Killers Arrested

I do not identify as such.  I was taught what some old men believed to be "Christianity" as if it were fact.  I do not claim to be Christian at all, but do accept that many of the accepted norms for my situation are based on what many label as "Christianity".  Don't make such assumptions about me.

So, you are not christian but yet apply some of the norms of it. Doesn't this show you the label can be what ever anyone wants? That was exactly my point. Ty.

So, you are not christian but yet apply some of the norms of it. Doesn't this show you the label can be what ever anyone wants? That was exactly my point. Ty.

You've yet to prove your point so don't be so arrogant and presumptuous to thank me.

I conform to society norms which were originally based upon beliefs that fall into line with Christianity as well as many other belief structures - but again (for the hard of hearing) I do not label myself as "Christian" - so there's no discussion here about my label, as none has yet been defined.

You've yet to prove your point so don't be so arrogant and presumptuous to thank me.

I conform to society norms which were originally based upon beliefs that fall into line with Christianity as well as many other belief structures - but again (for the hard of hearing) I do not label myself as "Christian" - so there's no discussion here about my label, as none has yet been defined.

You proved my point it in the previous response, no arrogance intended.You proved it by admitting that I do not have a right to label you. Not you, nor I,  (or anyone), define others. This is what I am thanking you for. And i didn't claim you were, I was guessing based on bad memory from previous threads.

And laws are not from Christianity no matter how much some would like to claim they are.