Monster Energy Drinks Are the Work of Satan

I can't refute any of the assertions being made. Be that as it may, they're wrong, it's the illuminati!

I hope she isn't in a church spreading her opinions!

Corinthians Chapter 14

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

(I had to look that up. I'm atheist and the above is not in any way my view of women :))

EDIT:

...and we mustn't forget

Timothy Chapter 2

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

• Like 1

off topic:

Monster Energy IS bad.

Red Bull is the only energy drink without Bullcrap (hehe) 

ps. really.  i am quite sensitive to chemicals, i do feel really crap (anxiety) after drinking monster drinks.  yet fine after red bull. 

definite difference in quality and selection of the ingredients.   something is way off in Monster! 

I highly recommend picking a different brand, even if you don't notice it...  you maybe not feel it now, but it is wearing you out, bit by bit...

I only tried Red Bull and 5-hour energy, which was ok too

The number of the beast is "666" (six hundred sixty six), NOT "6 6 6" (six six six) according to the Bible (Rev. 13:18).

And during the time of Christ, the known number system was: Greek, Latin (Roman numerals), and Hebrew. These languages did not have Arabic number system (1,2,3, etc), their numbering system was attaching numerical value to their alphabet letters. For example: alpha will be "1", beta will be "2" etc... So even in Hebrew/Aramaic language, certain values were attached to their  letters. She is right in saying that "wav" is 6, but she is clearly wrong calling "wav,wav,wav" six hundred sixty six, because, in Hebrew alphabet, there are letters for 500, 100, 50, 10, etc... So every name has a numerical value. "Jesus" in Greek is "888" (eight hundred eighty eight.)

This is called, "gematria."

wow...

wow...

666.0000: Number of the High Precision Beast

0.666: Number of the Millibeast

6, uh...what? : Number of the Blonde Beast

1-666: Area code of the Beast

00666: Zip code of the Beast

$665.95: Retail price of the Beast

$699.25: Price of the Beast plus 5% state sales tax

$769.95: Price of the Beast with all accessories and replacement soul

$656.66: Wal-Mart price of the Beast

$646.66: Next week's Wal-Mart price of the Beast

Phillips 666: Gasoline of the Beast

Route 666: Way of the Beast

666 F: Oven temperature for roast Beast

666k: Retirement plan of the Beast

666 mg: Recommended Minimum Daily Requirement of Beast

6.66%: 5-year CD interest rate at First Beast of Hell National Bank, $666 minimum deposit

Lotus 6-6-6: Spreadsheet of the Beast

Word 6.66: Word Processor of the Beast

i66686: CPU of the Beast

666i: BMW of the Beast

DSM-666 (revised): Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the Beast

668: Next door neighbor of the Beast

667: Prime Beast

999: Australian Beast

• Like 3

And this person references Hebrew why?

Supposedly the "M" is not claw marks, it's actually Hebrew lettering for the number 6, hence why she keeps saying it's "666".

The law firm Milton, Chadwick & Waters is considering filing a lawsuit against Monster Energy Company citing "licensing problems".  Their client believes he is owed substantial monies for using some of his "hidden" symbols.

The law firm Milton, Chadwick & Waters is considering filing a lawsuit against Monster Energy Company citing "licensing problems".  Their client believes he is owed substantial monies for using some of his "hidden" symbols.

Gets even better. :woot:

I sometimes feel like we live in the movie called Idiocracy already :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

This at least takes the ambiguity out of it :)

devils_pale_ale.jpg

NICC+-+ghoneim+left-handed+Satan.jpg

I'm surprised DJGM hasn't chimed in with one of his pedantic rants! Cue Alan Carr voice, "Oooh, it's filmed in portrait? WHY??!!?? Portrait is the work of the DEVIL because it's not widescreen 16.9!"

• Like 1