Geri Halliwell to marry Formula One team boss

Geri Halliwell to marry Formula One team boss

Former Spice Girl?s engagement to Red Bull?s Christian Horner revealed in a notice in the Times

Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell has revealed she is engaged ? by placing a notice in the Times.

The 42-year-old is to wed Formula One team principal Christian Horner, 40.

Halliwell?s newspaper notice follows that of Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch, who placed a similar announcement in last week?s paper letting people know of his engagement to theatre director Sophie Hunter.

No wedding date is included in the announcement for Halliwell and Horner, who is the boss of the Red Bull team.

Other celebrities to have revealed their engagements on the newspaper?s Births, Deaths and Marriages page include actor Eddie Redmayne to publicist Hannah Bagshawe, and comedian David Mitchell to presenter Victoria Coren.

Source: The Guardian

Spice Girls news has been irrelevant since 1999... nothing to see here LOL

Nothing to do with the Spice Girls, its Geri personally, if you can't tell the difference it must be you who is irrelevant. I wish it was me marrying her, she's a hottie :)

Nothing to do with the Spice Girls, its Geri personally, if you can't tell the difference it must be you who is irrelevant. I wish it was me marrying her, she's a hottie :)

But would this still be celebrity news if she wasn't a spice girl???

• Like 1

Doesn't matter. It's nice, and I wish them all the best, just as I would you on a marriage, whether I knew you or not, famous or not :)

:rofl: :rolleyes: 

no. she would not.

Except for the fact that they described it as "Former Spice Girl?s engagement to..." Obviously, being a Spice Girl has something to do with it. If she was Geri Halliwell, the Tupperware salesperson, this wouldn't be 'news'.