Separate Xbox Live from Office 365 accounts (e-mails)

Hello everyone.

I have Office 365 and Xbox Live on one e-mail account.  I want to separate my Xbox Live to a different e-mail account so as to not have to use my credit card information (using prepaid live time).  I know I can just create a new Xbox Live account, but I would lose the purchases already made (Music, some indie games, etc...). 

Does anyone know how I can go about doing this?

Thanks for any help. :)

You can move your Xbox Live Gamertag to another Microsoft account by doing the following:

• Sign in to your profile on your Xbox 360 console.
  • Go to Settings and select Account.
  • Scroll right to Your Information and select Account Security.
  • Select Change Microsoft account, and then select Yes.
  • Enter the password for the Microsoft account that's currently associated with your gamertag, and then select Sign in.
  • Enter the email address and the password for the new Microsoft account that you want to associate with your gamertag, and then select Sign in.
  • Select Yes, change to continue.
  • Select Update Contact Information to update your contact information or Done to finish.

That worked perfectly for me when moving my Gamertag from my Hotmail account to a Microsoft Account created with an email address on my own domain.

Xbox uses Microsoft Account which can be any email address. Office 365 uses Organization Accounts so only custom domains can be used.

You can have your office 365 account be username@mydomain.com and then make that a Microsoft account as well but say you wanted to use a outlook.com for xbox, that can't be a office 365 account as its not your domain.

So saying all that to say you can pull puy Xbox yo whatever other domain you wanna use and your office 365 will always be tied to your custom domain.