• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jnelsoninjax

jnelsoninjax

A custom title? Cool!

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy Avant Rooted

Posted 23 November 2014 - 23:07

I've got to the last section of the mission Manhunt, where I'm running from Atlas troops, towards the docks. I get to the big guy whom I'm supposed to throw an EMP grenade at, however, when I cycle through my grenades I do not have an that say EMP. I'm playing the Steam version of the game, and it is fully patched. Has anyone else had an issue with this?

#2 OP jnelsoninjax

jnelsoninjax

A custom title? Cool!

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:52

Anyone? I've tried restarting the whole level and get to the AST and do not have any EMP grenades! I have no idea what to do, I can not continue on!

#3 OP jnelsoninjax

jnelsoninjax

A custom title? Cool!

Posted 02 January 2015 - 00:43

OK this is getting really old, I have the latest version and still I do not have the EMP grenades needed to kill the AST, i really do not want to have to start all over from the beginning if I don't have to. 

#4 Billus

Billus

Neowinian Senior

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:05

Should have a smart grenade. There's 3 options that you cycle thru including EMP, Smart and something else.

Other option you can do is wait for them to throw a grenade at you and then throw it back.

#5 grep

grep

³

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:17

Failing that, like most of the cr*p released under the CoD banner, use a map glitch to pause the enemy in limbo - (I seem to recall this one was near one of the posts or parasols).  That will allow you to kill him with ease.

I don't wholly recall needing an EMP grenade at all at that point, however, I do recall killing the opponent on the hardest difficulty.

#6 OP jnelsoninjax

jnelsoninjax

A custom title? Cool!

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:21

Thanks! The NPC who is with me indicates that I need to throw an EMP at it, however it is not in my cycle of grenades. I'll try the other suggestions!