W10 9879 - svchost problem

Hello,

Since I've updated my Win10 TP to build 9879 i have problems that few minutes after login my computer starts to freeze and I've found that the problem is process svchost.exe (dcomlaunch) it starts to eat all my RAM (5GB) pretty quickly and it comes to point that I can't even move mouse pointer or click at something.

Before update I had build 9860 and it worked great without any bugs.

I removed all apps installed, cleaned regs but nothing has worked for me.

Any tips or hints?

Thanks

Reading about so many bugs in the build I'm afraid to restart my PC since it just downloaded it and now wants to install it. :cry:

Although I knew this might happen as this is just an TP I found myself loving W10 on 9860 build.

Downgraded back to 9841 and it was working great then I tried upgrade to 9879 but this time explorer.exe was instantly crashing after login. 

Again downgrade to 9841 which I thought it will not upgrade itself, but it did. But this time so far so good, everything working as it should (for preview of course).

Hello,

Since I've updated my Win10 TP to build 9879 i have problems that few minutes after login my computer starts to freeze and I've found that the problem is process svchost.exe (dcomlaunch) it starts to eat all my RAM (5GB) pretty quickly and it comes to point that I can't even move mouse pointer or click at something.

Before update I had build 9860 and it worked great without any bugs.

I removed all apps installed, cleaned regs but nothing has worked for me.

Any tips or hints?

Thanks

I had this happen on the last build. The only way I could kill is was by reinstalling from scratch. I hate to say it, but you might need to just go grab the ISO, and reinstall the TP. :/