Steam Exploration Sale: Nov. 26 - Dec. 2

Does anyone know if "Lords of the Fallen" has been patched to make it stable enough to play yet? I tried playing it from a friends account on a few different computers but had constant (every 30-60 mins) crashes. If it has I'd buy it now.

You can get Defy Gravity for 0.09? now.

Indeed - I picked it up for $0.14 before I posted this thread. I didn't think you could buy a game for that cheap on Steam! 

Nothing yet. I won't buy anything until it's at least 75% off and most of the stuff on my wishlist is only 50% off.

Disappointed that there's no flash sales but then the Christmas sale isn't too far off so I'll probably end up waiting until then.

Indeed - I picked it up for $0.14 before I posted this thread. I didn't think you could buy a game for that cheap on Steam! 

Indeed. Not hardly

Yes and by picking it up you actually win more money than the game's worth if you sell it's trading cards.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition

Injustice Gods Among Us

This War of Mine

Geometry Wars 3 (Not on sale)

The long dark is highly recommended from my end. A very nice looking and well constructed survival game set in a snowy setting filled with -temps and exploration

So how's the sale work? Just as-is until the 2nd or will they rotate out higher sales for some games each day?

EDIT: Ah, I see, 1 day 20 hours left on featured sales and it looks like 20 hours on the ones that appear at the bottom.

If you never played Ninja Theory's Enslaved: Odyssey to the West on PS3 or Xbox 360 I highly recommend it. It's a TPS Action Platformer, interactive story with great graphics that hold up today and superb storytelling and  voice acting, Andy Serkis is at it again. One complaint from hardcore gamers was it was too easy, so play it on hard and go for all the achievements. A must for post-apocalyptic buffs.

66% off @ $6.95

Duke Nukem 3D

Dead Island Collection

Lords Of The Fallen Digital Deluxe Edition

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition

Dream

Divinity Original Sin

The Evil Within

Blood

Sakura Spirit

Just Cause 1 + 2 + DLC Collection

Alien: Isolation

Alien: Isolation - Season Pass

EDIT: Also Geometry Wars 3

Just picked up Middle-Earth - Shadow of Mordor for ?14.99 from Bundlestars.com.

You just have to sign up to their newsletter to get a code for an extra 25% off the sale price of ?19.99 - which was already 33% off.

Also picked up the new Wolfenstein game, The Long Dark, 7 days to die and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter from Steam.

So hopefully not a bad selection to play over Christmas!