Xbox Games with Gold: December 2014

Xbox Live Games with Gold for December 2014

For the month of December, Xbox Live Gold members will receive three new free games on Xbox One and Xbox 360 as part of the Games with Gold program.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Worms Battlegrounds ($24.99 ERP) for free during the month of December.

image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M

On Xbox 360, starting Monday, December 1st, The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief ($9.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through December 15th.

Then on December 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download SSX ($19.99 ERP) for free through December 31st.

boxartlg.jpg  boxartlg.jpg

*Titles are available as free downloads for qualifying Xbox Live Gold members in all markets where Xbox Live is available. Some regions may offer different titles depending on market availability. 

Games with Gold, Xbox 360, Xbox One By Jeff Rubenstein

permalink: http://majornelson.com/2014/11/26/xbox-live-games-gold-december-2014/

-----

Xbox Games with Gold: November 2014

Wow...

Just went to download The Raven on 360 and it's only episode 1 of the game which is part of GwG :no:

Didn't think the service could get any worse. Not even a discount on part 2 or 3 (N)

Wow...

Just went to download The Raven on 360 and it's only episode 1 of the game which is part of GwG :no:

Didn't think the service could get any worse. Not even a discount on part 2 or 3 (N)

Oh no! Free stuff!  :rolleyes:

Download the first part, if you like it then consider purchasing the other parts.

Oh no! Free stuff!  :rolleyes:

Download the first part, if you like it then consider purchasing the other parts.

It's not free and it was never stated it was part 1 only.

Pray tell how much extra are you handing over for this game then?

The price of an XBL 14 month card.

The day you get something without money exchanging hands is the day you get to call it free.

The price of an XBL 14 month card.

The price of a gold sub?

You're both clearly confused. If games for gold was removed, you'd still be paying the same price for a gold sub, it's not an extra charge. These games are a FREE bonus.

• Like 2

You're both clearly confused. If games for gold was removed, you'd still be paying the same price for a gold sub, it's not an extra charge. These games are a FREE bonus.

Pretty sure the Xbox loyal around here trashed the Sony forums any time PS+ games were referred to as free. Only expect the same to happen here  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Only one confused here is you :laugh:

But back on topic, this was a waste of GwG slot.

Pretty sure the Xbox loyal around here trashed the Sony forums any time PS+ games were referred to as free. Only expect the same to happen here  :rolleyes:

Nope, they're free too.

Only one confused here is you :laugh:

Care to explain? Pretty sure if you go through the TOS of the service it'll explain it all out nicely for you.

Care to explain? Pretty sure if you go through the TOS of the service it'll explain it all out nicely for you.

You honestly believe that the full amount of an XBL sub goes only towards the MP portion of the service?

You honestly believe that the full amount of an XBL sub goes only towards the MP portion of the service?

Download a faulty game and then try claiming the cost of the game back against your gold sub.

You're being over entitled and it's time you stopped. Either download the game or don't it's your choice and it'll affect nobody here.

Download a faulty game and then try claiming the cost of the game back against your gold sub.

Answer the question...

edit:

You're being over entitled and it's time you stopped.

I would only be entitled if I hadn't paid for it. But I have, so I can comment any which way I like about it.

Answer the question...

Nope. I don;t think it all goes towards the multi player part of the service. Do you honestly think that MP and games is all your sub goes towards?

I would only be entitled if I hadn't paid for it. But I have, so I can comment any which way I like about it.

Yeah i see we're going no where with this.

It's clear we disagree on this, and we're unlikely to ever agree so shall we just call it quits and agree to disagree?

Nope. I don;t think it all goes towards the multi player part of the service. Do you honestly think that MP and games is all your sub goes towards?

It's clear we disagree on this, and we're unlikely to ever agree so shall we just call it quits and agree to disagree?

Then it's not free and you've just agreed it's not.

Enough said.

Say you go to McDonald's for lunch every day and get a Big Mac meal. If they offered a free sundae with that Big Mac meal for the coming week you'd probably consider it just that, a free sundae. Why aren't the fries or the drink considered free? Because the initial deal was the meal, the free sundae came later. Here you got Live, and the free games were offered later.

• Like 1

Say you go to McDonald's for lunch every day and get a Big Mac meal. If they offered a free sundae with that Big Mac meal for the coming week you'd probably consider it just that, a free sundae. Why aren't the fries or the drink considered free? Because the initial deal was the meal, the free sundae came later. Here you got Live, and the free games were offered later.

Except the sundae isn't a timed offer that only lasts a week. The games are a mainstay of the service and are paid for by the sub.

Precisely.

It's an added bonus on top of something you were already paying for.

Except the sundae isn't a timed offer that only lasts a week. The games are a mainstay of the service and are paid for by the sub.

Ugh.  I typed that on my mobile while at lunch (not McDonald's).  What I meant to type was: "Even if they made the sundae a regular why aren't the fries or the drink considered free?"  What I meant is that Xbox Live Gold started offering online play.  They recently added Games for Gold so it's considered "free" even though the service encompasses a couple offerings.  I was just trying to say that in a way you're both right, it's just a linguistic thing.

Ugh.  I typed that on my mobile while at lunch (not McDonald's).  What I meant to type was: "Even if they made the sundae a regular why aren't the fries or the drink considered free?"  What I meant is that Xbox Live Gold started offering online play.  They recently added Games for Gold so it's considered "free" even though the service encompasses a couple offerings.  I was just trying to say that in a way you're both right, it's just a linguistic thing.

I fully understand that it's an interpretation or outlook for most, but it's not free at the end of the day.

Money from subs is going towards the devs and pubs of each game, every month, whether you want to think of it or not or how you justify it to yourself.

It isn't a very wise choice to give 1 part of a 3 part game away. That's clearly just to entice masses to spend even more money than it is to be about giving back to those who continually pay for your service.