Your Black Friday deals

I bought a new 64GB Sandisk micro SD card, because the 32 GB PNY one I used as the data drive in my Surface went south again. Refused to connect when inserted, but every other card I tried did. Or rather, it wouldn't stay mounted. When pushed fully in it was visible, but when released to what should be the "mounted" position it disconnected. So I decided to not bother with it anymore.

Ordered the replacement off Amazon - $25 for 64 GB twice the space. Not too bad.

As for actual Christmas shopping/deal hunting, I'll do that online this weekend.

black friday deals are over rated. You get like 30 pounds/dollars off from a 700 telly. People buy stuff cause they on sale not cause its required, ive never understood that.

black friday deals are over rated. You get like 30 pounds/dollars off from a 700 telly. People buy stuff cause they on sale not cause its required, ive never understood that.

The impulse to buy something because you think you are getting a deal is pretty strong in a lot of people. Passing up a perceived bargain is hard for some.

I usually keep a list of the stuff I want to buy and then keep an eye on pricing throughout the year and buy when the price is right. I never feel all that compelled to impulse buy anything. I sure as crap wouldn't go into a store and risk being trampled to death to save a few bucks on something I'm not sure I really needed anyway.

The impulse to buy something because you think you are getting a deal is pretty strong in a lot of people. Passing up a perceived bargain is hard for some.

I usually keep a list of the stuff I want to buy and then keep an eye on pricing throughout the year and buy when the price is right. I never feel all that compelled to impulse buy anything. I sure as crap wouldn't go into a store and risk being trampled to death to save a few bucks on something I'm not sure I really needed anyway.

Yeah,  Im glad i didnt goto the stores today, from what was shown on the news the crowds were acting like animals all for the sake for cheep and crappy TV's

I got to sit at home, relaxing to some nice music and gaming, whilst not being killed by not going to any stores

Stores Ingredient for Black Friday Deal Item:

1: Discontinued Model, soon to be replaced or already replaced with newer model of same unit with more options/features (still limited)

2: Featureless, basic specs, cheap quality, no room for upgrades or user options

3: 50% to 75% markup

Take item, place on shelf, mark at 40% off, still making a profit, they will buy more stuff then just this mega deal so even more profit,  and the consumer gets what they pay for. Junk.

I've been adding things to my amazon wishlist for weeks, absolutely none of it was marked down at all :) at least i saved some money by not buying anything. It's a good job i didn't need anything

I've been adding things to my amazon wishlist for weeks, absolutely none of it was marked down at all :) at least i saved some money by not buying anything. It's a good job i didn't need anything

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30241459

Sorta reminds you of the night of the living dead, then again id rather have the undead chasing me than that lot in the video

If anyone finds Surface 3 64-128GB deals please post here.

Yeah,  Im glad i didnt goto the stores today, from what was shown on the news the crowds were acting like animals all for the sake for cheep and crappy TV's

Thank you for reminding me that back friday videos are funny to watch. Gonna try to find new ones from this year on youtube when i get back home.

Same.

That deal for the Sennheiser HD 598 is awesome but the problem is i don't need one so not gonna buy.

Black Friday, the day when stores sell everything that wouldn't of sold, trash and unknown brands. people think they are getting a bargain, when in fact their just getting ripped off.

The only thing i bought was a 64GB class 10 UHS-1 Patriot memory card for ?22

The news reports make me laugh, people fighting over the worst/unknown/cheapest TV's you wouldn't ever want to buy.

Blaupunkt? no it's not some new meme, it's apparently a TV brand worth fighting over. I never knew Polaroid made TV's. lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2853540/Shopping-madness-Black-Friday-sales-mayhem-police-fear-anarchy-today.html